Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by <b>JGKoblenz</b>!
Pretty impressive performance.

Is he playing that well consistantly or is it just one huge game?
Well, a part few games he made til now an impressive season in Milan with an average of 16.2 points per game ( 46% from 3 ! ) and another game with 38 points 1 month ago.

Gretz

·
Registered
86 Posts
Don't forget to mention the game went to OT and Naumoski played the entire 45 minutes, but a great performance indeed.

He also broke in this game the VAL season record with 57... old record was 56 by Sinisa Kelecvic of Treiste (But Kele played 11 minutes less).

This loss is moving Virtus closer and closer to regulation.
right now they are 13th with 11-17. 3 teams are with 10-18 in 14-16 places (Udine, Varese, Avellino), and Livorno is 17th (from there ur going down...) with 9-19.

hmmm....although I remember in Italy there's a play off with Lega2 top teams to decide who's staying in lega1 and who's moving to lega2 (Gretz how exactly does it work?). in any case...Virtus is VERY near by...

next week they host Udine...another loss and they are even closer. 6 games to go right now.

amazing...

btw...even if Virtus is regulated to Lega2...they can still play in Euroleague next season...

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by <b>Reznor</b>!
Don't forget to mention the game went to OT and Naumoski played the entire 45 minutes, but a great performance indeed.

He also broke in this game the VAL season record with 57... old record was 56 by Sinisa Kelecvic of Treiste (But Kele played 11 minutes less).

This loss is moving Virtus closer and closer to regulation.
right now they are 13th with 11-17. 3 teams are with 10-18 in 14-16 places (Udine, Varese, Avellino), and Livorno is 17th (from there ur going down...) with 9-19.

hmmm....although I remember in Italy there's a play off with Lega2 top teams to decide who's staying in lega1 and who's moving to lega2 (Gretz how exactly does it work?). in any case...Virtus is VERY near by...

next week they host Udine...another loss and they are even closer. 6 games to go right now.

amazing...

btw...even if Virtus is regulated to Lega2...they can still play in Euroleague next season...
Hi Reznor

Yes, it's true ... he played 45 minutes but it's however a impressive performance, as you said.

Well, the thing is so : this year the last team of A1 fall in A2 while the winner of the A2's playoff will rise in A1.
In A1 the first 12 team play the play-off for the "scudetto".

I don't think that Virtus will drop in Legadue ... that could be amazing (and as you say Virtus could play in Euroleague ! ).

gretz

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by <b>Reznor</b>!
oh, only one team is going down to A2?
strange...in most leagues it's more than 1.
Some years the teams are two, other (like this) only 1.

It's like the B-league (the 3th italian league where plays my town-team too) : till 2 years ago were 4 teams that,after play offs, raised from B1 to A2 (Lega2) , while now they are only 2.

4 qwertyu : Lega2/A2 is the second italian League :grinning:

Gretz

·
Registered
223 Posts
About Naumoski...

Naumoski played an impressive game, this is true, but it's true too that he was playing against Virtus Bologna.
I don't think that everyone of you has a true idea about what Black-and-Whites are this season...

This is the worst season in the whole history of the club, but I guess that it was easy to imagine a similar road for the team. When you put on the bench two of the worst coaches available (Tanjevic, and then Bianchini), when you sign players that have nothing to see with basketball, when you don't play the players you have, when you lose about 5000 people at your arena, when the team lives in an absolutely anarchy, when a journalist is banned and can't do his work because the club doesn't allow him to enter the Arena...

What can you expect?

Greetings

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: About Naumoski...

Originally posted by <b>SEOK</b>!
Naumoski played an impressive game, this is true, but it's true too that he was playing against Virtus Bologna.
I don't think that everyone of you has a true idea about what Black-and-Whites are this season...

This is the worst season in the whole history of the club, but I guess that it was easy to imagine a similar road for the team. When you put on the bench two of the worst coaches available (Tanjevic, and then Bianchini), when you sign players that have nothing to see with basketball, when you don't play the players you have, when you lose about 5000 people at your arena, when the team lives in an absolutely anarchy, when a journalist is banned and can't do his work because the club doesn't allow him to enter the Arena...

What can you expect?

Greetings
Hi Daniele :grinning:

Yes, all true ... but in the last 2-3 games Virtus wasn't so bad on the parquet.

However this is really a disastrous season for Virtus.

Grettings

PS I suppose that you are D.B. ; if not sorry .

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by <b>SEOK</b>!
No no, I write for the site www.webbasket.it
Normally I follow the Hellenic League.
Is it clear who I'm now? :D
Quite clear ;)

Compliments 4 your beautiful web-site and naturally ... esprimo tutta la mia solidarietà al direttore per quello che è successo :dead: :upset:

La Virtus è davvero caduta in basso ...

Gretz

1 - 16 of 16 Posts