Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frogs get smacked by a Div II squad yesterday at home. I Bet those top 25 inquiries have stopped. The boys with the food marketing degrees must be crying in their mixing bowls.

Look it is time for you guys to realize you are small time, double A, pee wee league. Go to the Patriot with the Rams and try and make a run.

The FROGS are the most over rated team in the history of the A-10.

Viva le frogs

Guster

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Frogs get smacked by a Div II squad yesterday at home. I Bet those top 25 inquiries have stopped. The boys with the food marketing degrees must be crying in their mixing bowls.

Look it is time for you guys to realize you are small time, double A, pee wee league. Go to the Patriot with the Rams and try and make a run.

The FROGS are the most over rated team in the history of the A-10.

Viva le frogs

Guster

Merry Christmas
You may have a point there Guster. We will drop as fast as our coach for life will take us.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Look it is time for you guys to realize you are small time, double A, pee wee league.
Can anyone translate this for me? Is he talking about the A-10 being a small time conference or is there some other conference that lost to this school.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Can anyone translate this for me? Is he talking about the A-10 being a small time conference or is there some other conference that lost to this school.
Guster is the resident SJU hater. Imagine your brain being filled with a fog of hatred for everything on Hawk Hill. Then reread the post. All will become clear.

And you'll think to yourself "nothing is clear at all." That's when you'll know you're on the right track.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
I understand why people hate Duke and schools like that, but what has St. Joseph's done to warrant their own incoherent hater. Is he upset that they were relevant for a couple of minutes a decade ago?

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Hey, I've been asking that same question for a long time now!
Well...except for the relevant part. That actually works the other way.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I understand why people hate Duke and schools like that, but what has St. Joseph's done to warrant their own incoherent hater. Is he upset that they were relevant for a couple of minutes a decade ago?
You've clearly never read their message board.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Michigan J. Frog...

·
Premium Member
17,902 Posts
I quit trying to understand Guster a long time ago. I just look for his posts every time St. Joe's loses.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Xavier fans have a different memory of MJ Frog - it was a game about a decade ago that never got televised due to technical difficulties (@ Wisconsin, I believe) and we were treated to an endless 2-hour loop of MJ Frog on WB64. Great times indeed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts