Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This game was very exciting, Lakers could of won, but still they catched up nearly 25 points during the third quarter. They needs to show more of champion efforts. And, shame on you!!! Horry!!! the only guy was guarding you was Parker, and you're suppose to be the lucky charm. how could you miss that shot!!!!!!!!!J/k:D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucky Spurs, i guess Lakers are outta lucks this year. Now i can feel how kings felt last year when they barely lost to the Lakers at game 7.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I think the Lakers got lucky that the Spurs didn't beat them by 40 like they should have. The Spurs role players were simply pathetic in the fourth quarter.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It wasn't ALL luck. Keep in mind the Spurs built up a massive lead with hard play. If they wouldn't have come out so determined and played so hard in the first three quarters, the Lakers would have won easily. Let's not attribute this win all to luck here.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
what was up with malik rose?i dont know if i have seen a more pathetic performance in crunch time.talk all you want about kobe and shaq but medvedenko kept them in it,that and some bonehead plays by rose and jackson.to beat the lakers you must make free throws and take away their role players,it would help to play 48 minutes also.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
The spurs have got to tighten up if they want to win this series. THey need to do it tonight in game 6. If it goes to game seven all the pressure is on the spurs, and you just know Kobe & Shaq will pull it off down the stretch.

They've shown they can build big leads - they gotta hold onto them.

On Horry's shot, I'd say it went with form. He's 2-35 on 3PT in the playoffs!!!! That is downright HORRIBLE! 6%!!

C'mon Spurs, stay focussed!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by <b>Philo</b>!
I think the Lakers got lucky that the Spurs didn't beat them by 40 like they should have. The Spurs role players were simply pathetic in the fourth quarter.
The Spurs role players weren't simply pathetic in the fourth quarter, its just that Lakers are too good for them. Did you see that come back? 28-11, that was the most exciting game i ever seen laker played in the Pas few years.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
go lakers

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They will definately beat them tonite

·
Registered
364 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aznbusyboy</b>!
They will definately beat them tonite

we already know that.the home cooking will see to it.and if it is luck(stern) that they have,so be it.the lakers have had it for three years.stern

1 - 12 of 12 Posts