Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1321 - 1340 of 1355 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
So anyone watching the MLS Playoffs?
Dynamo play today against Dallas, should be a Win but it will be a good game!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
MLS WEST FINALS is TOMORROW!!!

I play for my schools soccer team(BUA) and we are in our own leauges championship!! Its nothing big, just a few small colleges and big churches that we play against but its still pretty fun. And then I come home to watch my Dynamo play in the West Finals!!!!

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
i dont think i like the spurs anymore. i've been watching the spurs/hornets and i just cant bring myself to cheer for the spurs. i cant even stop myself from hoping they suck

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
why are you still here then? surely you must like the spurs deep down to still be here!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
man, we lost (my college) in our championship....sucks but atleast my Dynamo won the west finals are will play in the finals next sunday on abc i think!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
that sucks, but at least you played.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
yup, ill be in the tournament

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
ohh i guess mostly everyone left... but it's cool, we're the best ones anyways! hahah coming from someone who only post once a year! hahah

11,213 Posts
Some quotes from Koko I found dating over two years ago. He was a visionary!

The Hawks always manage to beat the very best teams in the league. It happens every season
I know it sounds funny, but even though he's barely playing right now and barely played last season, I think Beno will be a starter some day. Not here of course, but somewhere.
Chris Paul is an amazing player. Even if he's not an All-Star this season, he's one for the next decade or so.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
aww ez misses koko a lot.. hahha

anyway... just wanted to say HI to everyone! and i got a new Mac notebook and an Itouch! woo hoo! just felt like sharing...i've never really been into new technology and stuff but since i got it i can see y people are so into it. this is my first Ipod too! hahah sad right?

1321 - 1340 of 1355 Posts