Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out espn.com, or any other sports news site. It's been a terrible week for Cardinal fans.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
*gulp*

I am completely shocked. I would have never thought.

Honestly when you said that he died in his hotel room for some reason I didn't even bother to believe. But then I went to espn.com and it did say he died. I honestly cannot believe this.

rip Darryl :cry:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thats pretty sad.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Kile

I don't mean to be a d1ck, but this belongs in the baseball forum. I can't believe this, The Cardinals shouldn't have to play a game for a week. Every time they turn around someone is dead. Every time I turn on the TV another Cardinal has died. How the hell did he die anyways? They still haven't figured it out. His dad died of a heart attack at 44. Maybe it was something like that. This week sucks for Cardinals fans.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Actually his dad died from a blood clot in his brain. They say Kile died of natural causes. How is that possible when you are 33? Way too young....

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
There is still gonna be an autopsy tomorrow so nothing is actually certain at this point.

I am eager to see what the autopsy reveals. I hope it won't be any drugs or anything...

what Natural causes.....that doesnt mean much to me...
maybe he died the same way his dad died?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Kile's dad

On www.mlb.mlb.com it says that his dad died of a heart attack.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts

·
A!
9,434 Posts
WoW, you're so cool.... :rolleyes:

There must be conflicting reports because that's not what I heard...

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Yes, I already saw that....duh

On ESPNEWS, they said it was blood clot. Why are you acting childish?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
lol, this is pretty funny now, you guys are arguing over how someone died? :laugh:

But anyway, thats pretty tragic, but im not gonna keep this post here forever

1 - 19 of 19 Posts