Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Stack told a guy on espn radio that Snyder had landed a cheapshot against Stackhouse at the end of the game. After the game the Mavs and the Jazz go get their possessions from the same place and Stackhouse and Snyder went after each other. Apparently Snyder got bloodied up a little, but it was only a ten second altercation between the two players and the "fight" was broken up. The Mavs are going to release a statement soon

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
or is Stackhouse a punk? oh wait he went to UNC so I guess he is a good guy

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
adarsh1 said:
or is Stackhouse a punk? oh wait he went to UNC so I guess he is a good guy
Well, Stack is by no means the perfect role model, but Snyder had already been suspended this year and he's only a rookie. He's not off to a good start.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
This is the same guy who taunted the Rockets bench like an idiot. Yup he's a punk. Talk about a rookie taking his position for granted... he'll find himself out of the league if he keeps it up

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Shabadoo said:
True. On the the other hand, didn't stack pick up a community award a couple of years back?
not sure, but he did beat the **** out of Jeff Hornicek a couple years back

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Shabadoo said:
Yeah, and fight a Horni-cek, get yourself a bad rap.

*cough* :eek8:
He fought Hornacek? Damn, that's pretty pathetic. How can anyone fight Hornacek? He looked like a math teacher.

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
sherwin said:
He fought Hornacek? Damn, that's pretty pathetic. How can anyone fight Hornacek? He looked like a math teacher.
stack ****ed him up too :laugh: :laugh:

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
To make matters worse, Jeff Hornacek is a pacifist and doesn't believe in violence. It's like fighting a man with no arms. Stupid.

Reactions: Tersk

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Usually both parties have to do something to have a fight happen in the nba. I don't think Jeff just looked at him and Stack beat the hell out of him. I am sure there was more to it then that.

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
HeinzGuderian said:
glad we agree :laugh:
Seriously, it maybe pathetic but Stackhouse fighting this scrawny, short, somewhat geeky looking white guy Jeff Hornecek is hilarious. Hadit been ANYONE else, it would instantly lose its appeal.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Well, at least Stack is fighting members of oppossing teams..... he once hit Christian Laettner in the face on the team plane over a card game.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts