Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the Best Damn Sports Show Stackhouse said that the Pistons were looking to deal him (since he has escape clause next year) and looking at Portland (Bonzi) or Minnesota (Wally).

Anyone else heard about this? is this old?

Man, being the Man, taking the team to division leader, changing ur game for the better of the team only to be traded... I remember when he sat behind Dumars in the beginning until Dumars retired.

Even thou both Stack and KG didn't come throu in crunch time playoffs games, i think it would be a good combo.

His salary is a steal too 7 years at 37 mil... opt out next year and ends in 2005.

·
Registered
150 Posts
That would be great for Minnestota they'd finally have a player to go alongside Garnett and its great for Stackhouse too he gave up too much of his game last year his scoring averaged dipped 7 points. If he goes to minnestota his scoring should shoot back up to around 25 a game.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I personally hope he stays in Detroit. He's the heart and soul of that team and I don't think he really wants to leave Detroit.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I didn't see the program and wish I had so that I could have the exact way he put the statement, with body language included.

He did change his game (for the BETTER) for his great coach, much to my surprise. If he opts out just because he wants to score more instead of win more, I'll be disappointed again.

·
Registered
450 Posts
this would be sweet for minny, i can see it now, stack and kg, one of the most dominant duos in the league.:yes:

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Yea i have heard that Stack is on the trade block too but i heard he was gonna go to Portland for Bonzi and Davis..If it was me i would keep stack cause he lead the pistons team last year to the playoff for the first time in a long time..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts