Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Stackhouse doesnt have tons of value. But I dont think his contract is too bad for Denver. So since an idea like this was brought up in the Denver room (far later than when I thought of it and posted it...of course). I'll post a trade here.
Voshon Lenard plays for peanuts. And Skita has a team option this summer. Stackhouse if he wanted to be part of a really good team...could. If he wanted the role of second option. Which is a heck of a lot better than what he would get in Dallas.

Denver trades: SF Nikoloz Tskitishvili (2.7 ppg, 1.6 rpg, 0.3 apg in 7.9 minutes)
SG Voshon Lenard (14.2 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.1 apg in 30.6 minutes)
Denver receives: SF Jerry Stackhouse (13.9 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 4.0 apg in 29.8 minutes)
SF Steve Logan (13.9 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 4.0 apg in 29.8 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -3.0 ppg, -0.7 rpg, and +1.6 apg.

Dallas trades: SF Jerry Stackhouse (13.9 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 4.0 apg in 29.8 minutes)
SF Steve Logan (13.9 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 4.0 apg in 29.8 minutes)
Dallas receives: SF Nikoloz Tskitishvili (2.7 ppg, 1.6 rpg, 0.3 apg in 39 games)
SG Voshon Lenard (14.2 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.1 apg in 73 games)
Change in team outlook: +3.0 ppg, +0.7 rpg, and -1.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Camby
Kmart
Anthony
Stackhouse
Miller

Nene and Boykins off the bench
as well as Barry and White even...maybe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,314 Posts
Originally posted by <b>gettym</b>!
no way... this is a retarded trade for both clubs.
I don't think you know what you are talking about. It is a good trade for Dallas but I think they would see if you would take another person because we would be getting 2 for 1.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Denver trades: PG Andre Miller (14.8 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 6.1 apg in 34.6 minutes)
SG Voshon Lenard (14.2 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.1 apg in 30.6 minutes)
SF Nikoloz Tskitishvili (2.7 ppg, 1.6 rpg, 0.3 apg in 7.9 minutes)
Denver receives: SF Vince Carter (22.5 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 4.8 apg in 38.1 minutes)
PG Milt Palacio (4.4 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 3.1 apg in 20.5 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -4.8 ppg, -2.3 rpg, and -0.6 apg.

Toronto trades: SF Vince Carter (22.5 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 4.8 apg in 38.1 minutes)
PG Milt Palacio (4.4 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 3.1 apg in 20.5 minutes)
Toronto receives: PG Andre Miller (14.8 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 6.1 apg in 82 games)
SG Voshon Lenard (14.2 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.1 apg in 73 games)
SF Nikoloz Tskitishvili (2.7 ppg, 1.6 rpg, 0.3 apg in 39 games)
Change in team outlook: +4.8 ppg, +2.3 rpg, and +0.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
The Raptors should have never let Voshon walk, but Grunwald is a stupid retard.

I highly doubt the raptors would do this trade. Andre miller is overrated because of that one season in cleveland, he has never come close to repeating that seaon. Lenard is a role player, and
Tskitishvili is a bust so hell no on the trade. I would rather keep Carter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
"SF Steve Logan (13.9 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 4.0 apg in 29.8 minutes)"

????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by <b>Blazer Freak</b>!
Nbanoitall, No. And also, change your name, because with these trades, it makes you look like you know :cthread: about Basketball.

BFreak.
if vince carter is traded it will be for a package.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Originally posted by <b>Blazer Freak</b>!
But not for a package of ****.

BFreak.
a) andre miller isnt ****
b) you have to find a team that will take his contract
c) welcome to reality. Although I doubt Denver necessarily wants his contract especially when their may be other deals out there. But these are the deals you could get. Another team with interest would be NO. Theyd want Baron. But they couldnt get him. As goes the story with all the other teams. Boston theyd want Pierce but their not going to get him. I'm sure Miami would send Eddie Jones. Sac would send Webber.

If they trade Jalen or Carter its not to get equal compensation in return. Its to unload big contracts and get young talent in return. Although I dont think Jalen is all that tradable with that contract. Personally Id move him back to point guard if you didnt trade for one.

Andre Miller
Jalen Rose
Mo Peterson
Marshall
Bosh

lenard 6th man
I think that leaves you weak up front. But the raptors fans would argue against that because they think Bosh is god. Personally you could do a deal with NO but I doubt youd want to. Might get Magloire and Wesley or something like that. But wouldnt you rather have a point guard. That and you just drafted a center. and some of you think bosh is a center.
 

·
Steal of the Draft
Joined
·
8,043 Posts
Originally posted by <b>nbanoitall</b>!


a) andre miller isnt ****
b) you have to find a team that will take his contract
c) welcome to reality. Although I doubt Denver necessarily wants his contract especially when their may be other deals out there. But these are the deals you could get. Another team with interest would be NO. Theyd want Baron. But they couldnt get him. As goes the story with all the other teams. Boston theyd want Pierce but their not going to get him. I'm sure Miami would send Eddie Jones. Sac would send Webber.

If they trade Jalen or Carter its not to get equal compensation in return. Its to unload big contracts and get young talent in return. Although I dont think Jalen is all that tradable with that contract. Personally Id move him back to point guard if you didnt trade for one.

Andre Miller
Jalen Rose
Mo Peterson
Marshall
Bosh

lenard 6th man
I think that leaves you weak up front. But the raptors fans would argue against that because they think Bosh is god. Personally you could do a deal with NO but I doubt youd want to. Might get Magloire and Wesley or something like that. But wouldnt you rather have a point guard. That and you just drafted a center. and some of you think bosh is a center.
Andre Miller and Marcus Camby for Vince, filler would be better.

Miller/Rose/Peterson/Bosh/Camby

Boykins/Carter/Melo/Martin/NeNe or NeNe/Martin

Thats a trade.

BFreak.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by <b>Blazer Freak</b>!
Andre Miller and Marcus Camby for Vince, filler would be better.

Miller/Rose/Peterson/Bosh/Camby

Boykins/Carter/Melo/Martin/NeNe or NeNe/Martin

Thats a trade.

BFreak.
History tells us Toronto wont get Nene. Ask New Jersey.
As far as Marcus Camby goes. He cant be traded until dec 15th. I'm sure Denver would entertain that trade because the only likely way to do the deal (under cba rules) is to send D. Marsh as well. Camby just signed a long term deal. He was drafted the same year as AI. He's played in around 1/2 of the games he could have. Take away last year and the number of games he has missed compared to what he could have played in is really really bad. I wouldnt think Toronto would want him. Becuase he isnt cheap young talent. But im sure Denver would consider it. Not a likely senerio for Toronto but if the deal went down. I wouldnt complain at all.
 

·
Steal of the Draft
Joined
·
8,043 Posts
Originally posted by <b>nbanoitall</b>!

History tells us Toronto wont get Nene. Ask New Jersey.
As far as Marcus Camby goes. He cant be traded until dec 15th. I'm sure Denver would entertain that trade because the only likely way to do the deal (under cba rules) is to send D. Marsh as well. Camby just signed a long term deal. He was drafted the same year as AI. He's played in around 1/2 of the games he could have. Take away last year and the number of games he has missed compared to what he could have played in is really really bad. I wouldnt think Toronto would want him. Becuase he isnt cheap young talent. But im sure Denver would consider it. Not a likely senerio for Toronto but if the deal went down. I wouldnt complain at all.
I think they would take Camby. He's much better than Moiso, or Aruajo. They'd have a nice team.

BFreak.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by <b>Blazer Freak</b>!
I think they would take Camby. He's much better than Moiso, or Aruajo. They'd have a nice team.

BFreak.
Do you know how long Camby's deal is? Not exactly the trade to rebuild a team with. But I dont care I'm not a raptors fan. Id do it. That way we keep Lenard and Skita for our bench. Or maybe to trade for a point guard I dont care.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top