Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plz post your favorite stand up comedians bits on here. I love stand up comedy. I will start by posting one of my favorites.

To give you an idea of some of my favorite stand up comedians are, Joey Diaz aka Mad Flavor, Richard Pryor, Mitch Hedberg, Dave Chappelle, Katt Williams, Bill Hicks, Dave Attell, Bill Burr, Louis C.K., etc etc

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Just discovered Bill Burr's standup after audibly laughing my ass off at every appearance he had in Chappelles Show. Dude is hilarious.

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just discovered Bill Burr's standup after audibly laughing my ass off at every appearance he had in Chappelles Show. Dude is hilarious.
Great comedian, very blue collar, reminds me more of that old school stand up comedy. And I love it. Have you heard his rant in philadelphia ? Apparently the Philly crowd booed Dom Irrera, a legendary comic out of Philly. And Boy did Bill Burr let them have it ... Very vulgar (just 4 warning) but brilliant ...

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Russell Peters
Louis C.K.

They're probably my two favorite at the moment.

Katt Williams is good. Dane Cook used to be a lot better than he is now. Jo Koy is pretty funny.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
Mitch Hedberg said:
I want to open up a chain of chair-lunch-dinners and put them right across the street from the bed-and-breakfasts.
That's hilarious and also a fun idea. It's seriously worth a try. People would come for the novelty and stay if the food was good.

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's hilarious and also a fun idea. It's seriously worth a try. People would come for the novelty and stay if the food was good.
yep thats a great bit, mitch was a genius. one of the best ever. Here is one of my favorite bits of his ..

Mitch Hedberg
I like to take a toothpick and throw it in the forest…”You’re home!”

·
Lifetime Member
24,723 Posts
May as well come in here and switch it up from all the American comics...

Dara O'Briain
Ed Byrne
Micky Flanagan
Greg Davies
Jimmy Carr
David Mitchell
Lee Mack
Lee Evans

Quite a few more. Been to see/going to see all of that list.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
Aziz ansari is like the least funny person in the entire world.
I also don't think he's a top tier or possible even mid tier stand-up comedian, but he's not THAT unfunny. I thought he was quite good on Scrubs.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
I was about to say that he ruined scrubs as a rebuttal to whoever said he was funny. That season was TERRIBLE, and I'm the biggest scrubs fan you'll find.
I was not a big fan of that season, but I thought he was very funny on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts