Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there aren't a ton of hockey fans, but I figure we can get at least a thread up for those who want to discuss.

I'll probably watch some of the Finals once it gets there, but with the Kings out, I don't have much interest (even if they were in, I wouldn't have much interest).

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts
Went to Game 2 of nucks and flames. What an atmosphere. Really feel Nucks should be up 2-0 but we choked game 1 away.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
My Leafs got the 4th overall pick. What? As a Leafs fan that is my playoffs sadly.

I liked 5 Canadian teams making the playoffs. Sucks 4 of them ended up getting matched against each other.

Although, Canucks/Flames fills me with 90's nostalgia with memories of 1994 with Pavel Bure against Thoeren Fluery.

·
30,063 Posts
Good. Fuck the Flames.

·
30,063 Posts
Yep, I'm following. Not enough of a following on this site to discuss it here though.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Overtime again between the Ducks and Blackhawks but this time, Anaheim scores in less than a minute and takes the 3-2 series lead. Some ridiculous finishes in this series.

·
30,063 Posts
Toews' 2 goals in the last 2 minutes were insane.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
I'm following it. Tampa going to win tonight and take the series to go to the Stanley Cup Finals to try to repeat 2004.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Both conference finals going to Game 7? Nice. Interested in seeing how the ratings will play out for that.

·
30,063 Posts
Tampa up 1-0 in Game 7.

·
30,063 Posts
2-0 Tampa. Under 5 left.

·
30,063 Posts
Lightning head to the Stanley Cup Finals!!

Another Game 7 tomorrow, awesome. Keep me entertained until the NBA Finals get underway.

·
Registered
345 Posts
After the Caps went down I was hoping Tampa would be the team to make it out of the East so I'm happy with that outcome.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts