Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Thanks true. I meant to link that this morning and totally forgot about it.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Some of the stars of today don't have that love of the game that transcends money. They think the money is important, whereas Mike thinks the game and winning is the most important thing. Make no mistake about Jordan wanting these Wizards to learn what it takes to win.

Personally, I think him and his "love of the game" attitude help this great game tremendously.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
Man I was born in DC , have rooted for the Wiz all my life I attended about 30 home games last year and saw just about every other game on TV . The Wiz and their Brass has broken my heart to many times to count but for the first time since the late 70's when we were winners, I feel like there's real hope ,since Jordan came to the team to run it we've actually been moving in the right direction, Since he started playing it's like heaven every night you felt as if something special could happen I know what the Bulls fan felt all those years, I need Jordan to play not just because I hold season tickets but just because it's refreshing to watch the game played the right way. And if that can rub off on our young guns we'll have been better for it in the long run, There's no drawback to him playing for me it's like the band the OHIO PLAYERS said "heaven must be like this "

I mean even when WEBBER and HOWARD were here it just didn't feel right , it feels right now for some reason when KWAME and our young players mature we could have something special.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts