920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your lineup should be

PG:DaJuan Wagner
SG:Ricky Davis
SF:Darius Miles
PF:Jumaine Jones
C:Sagane Diop

You will lose a lot of games. But everyone will get better. Jumaine Jones has been a well kept secret ever since he was drafted. I mean he gets like zero minutes but always has a positive attitude,always hustles, and always gets rebounds. He got 8 rebounds in 16 minutes per game last year. That means he averaged 24 rebounds per 48 minutes. It didn't say it on NBA.Com because you have to play more than 24 minutes a game to be eligible. And he has a low post game. He is also very athletic. Why he doesn't get playing time blows my mind. He should start this year.

Reason To Start Young Guys And Not Start Tyrone Hill, Bimbo Coles etc.:
You will lose just as many games either way, but if you play the young guys they will develop and be a lot better down the road. Tyrone Hill is dead weight. Package him and Lamond together and get them the hell out of town. They will only hamper development. With the young guys, you get just as much if not more a chance at Lebron while the players develop and come back next season a lot better. Zodrunas Ilgauskas might win you more games but he won't lead you into the playoffs. Plus Jop needs to developsome time. Last year he was hurt or somethinmg and did not get to improve. This will be like his rookie season. He has nothing to build on because he didn't play hardly anything worth mentioning. So this has to be his year to get his feet wet. Plus he has more upside. If you develop him right, he could be great, like a Bob Lanier or something. Ilgauskas will never be more than Ilgauskas.

Predicted Stats:
DaJuan Wagner 15 points
Ricky Davis 18 points
Darius Miles 14 points
Jumaine Jones 16 points
Sagana Diop 8 points

That is not a very good team. But then you pick u someone in the draft. Then these players have something to build on. 2003-2004 Predicted Stats:

DaJuan Wagner 18 points
Ricky Davis 20 points
Darius Miles 18 points
Jumaine Jones 18 points
Sagana Diop 10 points

Now that is a damn good team. Do you see what I am getting at?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey:

Great post:

I also think he should start since we are not gonna be close to the playoffs at all this year. So it wouldnt hurt starting him. Just i dont think he fits good at the PF position. He is shorter then miles. So mabye miles should play PF since that is the Position he wants to play!!!!

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I like the idea of Jumaine Jones and Darius Miles in the froncourt. Hopefully Davis will be resigned so that the Cavs can have Wagner and him in the backcourt with either Z or Diop starting at center.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
That is a nice young team..I think one of the top young team behind Bulls,Pacers,Clippers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts