5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Predictions are
PG:Dwayne Wade
SG:Vince Carter
SF:Lebron James
PF:Jermaine O'Neal
C:Shaq

I never thought they would have taken Vince out of the Forward list but now since he is out of it it will be harder for him to get a startin position on the team especially with the way Iverson, and Wade are playing. But I still think he will get it

·
Registered
976 Posts
Garnett...

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Vinsane said:
My Predictions are
PF:Kevin Garnett

I never thought they would have taken Vince out of the Forward list but now since he is out of it it will be harder for him to get a startin position on the team especially with the way Iverson, and Wade are playing. But I still think he will get it
for some reason, i still think that ai will get the nod from fans to be voted as a starter over dwayne wade.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
GrandKenyon6 said:
Vince will not be voted in as a starter this year.
Why you so sure? do you know who Vince Carter is? :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
vince has one of the biggest fan base in the league. when vince was injured and didnt deserve to go to the ASG he still got voted in. i cant see any reason for him not to make it. he isnt hurt and he is in a better situation here for him where he is showing he is a complete player. maybe lebron and wade and ai will eventually get huge votes which will take vince out of the starting lineup, but people still love to see vince whether he is playined the whole first half or if he only played half of the 1st half. vinsanity fans are everywhere and every ASG they let themselves be heard.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Vinsane said:
My Predictions are
PF:Kevin Garnett

and he will be representing who? put JO in there and i think ur starting lineup is fine. (i agree tho about AI possibly getting it over wade, but the nba is marketing wade out like crazy and he has his new shoe and people are starting to love him more and more..so i think wade by a litte. would be odd to see AI come off the bench for the ASG)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GrandKenyon6 said:
Vince will not be voted in as a starter this year.
Are you serious hard it will be, but to say it won't happen please

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Vinsane said:
My Predictions are
PF:Jermaine O'Neal

Ai would make it over wade. Ai, every arena you go to, you see sum1 wearing Ai's shirt, Ai's fans are a lot more than wade's. even thou wade's popularity is growing, i still think that wade fans are almost all heat fans, which is not enough to replace Ai in the starting lineup.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I think AI and Wade will be starting in the backcourt, Raptor fans and Canadians still going to vote for Vince Carter?

-Petey

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Petey said:
I think AI and Wade will be starting in the backcourt, Raptor fans and Canadians still going to vote for Vince Carter?

-Petey
How many times do i have to repeat this lol, Carter's fans are not only from Canada..

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Air Fly said:
How many times do i have to repeat this lol, Carter's fans are not only from Canada..
LOL... use some common sense, and look at last year's results?

How about that?

Link

Vince Carter had 1,803,529 votes last year at FORWARD, where Grant Hill followed with 1,497,489. At guard James had 1,661,204, and AI followed with 1,590,400.

So now James has shifted to Forward, where he should get a similar number of votes. And Carter moves to guard where he now he will fight for votes with his own team mate Kidd, Wade, Redd...

NOW if of his Canadian fans represent 25% which is a small percentage right? That leaves him with 1,352,647 if he can get the same support as last year. Drops him pretty far behind AI.

-Petey

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
It just seems people love to see Vince not make the all star game. I'd love to see when the first ballot votes come in. And woe unto anyone who thinks Vince's votes come mostly from canada

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Petey said:

How about that?

Link

Vince Carter had 1,803,529 votes last year at FORWARD, where Grant Hill followed with 1,497,489. At guard James had 1,661,204, and AI followed with 1,590,400.

So now James has shifted to Forward, where he should get a similar number of votes. And Carter moves to guard where he now he will fight for votes with his own team mate Kidd, Wade, Redd...

NOW if of his Canadian fans represent 25% which is a small percentage right? That leaves him with 1,352,647 if he can get the same support as last year. Drops him pretty far behind AI.

-Petey
We'll see Petey, do you wanna bet? Carter will make the all-star easily and its Wade and AI who will be fighting for a spot not him.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Petey said:

How about that?

Link

-Petey
Where in the world did you come up with the 25% fans from canada voting for him, and since when did Wade become more popular than Vince

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Air Fly said:
We'll see Petey, do you wanna bet? Carter will make the all-star easily and its Wade and AI who will be fighting for a spot not him.
Sure.

If I lose, I'll use a "Vince Carter" avatar, and only VC avatar for a year. You pick the picture.

And if you are wrong, I get to pick a "Kevin Garnett" avatar, and you have to use it for a year?

-Petey

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Petey said:
Sure.

If I lose, I'll use a "Vince Carter" avatar, and only VC avatar for a year. You pick the picture.

And if you are wrong, I get to pick a "Kevin Garnett" avatar, and you have to use it for a year?

-Petey
Deal, haha! i'm gonna enjoy seeing you wearing a VC avatar.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Hbwoy said:
Where in the world did you come up with the 25% fans from canada voting for him, and since when did Wade become more popular than Vince
25% is NOT reasonable? I mean it is where he spent a great portion of his career...

Plus with what Wade did in the playoffs, and now playing without Shaq able to throw up more numbers. I think he'll get a good deal of votes.

Oh yes. Nets have 2 games on national TV (both before December 9th, 4 all year), Heat have 13 games on national TV. (All spread out..., and 20 for the rest of the year).

Heats' TV Schedule
Nets' TV Schedule

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Air Fly said:
Deal, haha! i'm gonna enjoy seeing you wearing a VC avatar.
K, we'll see.

It'll be fun to see what happens.

-Petey

1 - 20 of 22 Posts