bench:

G McKie
C/F Dalembert
G Buckner
F/C Rentzios
G/F Salmons
F Clancy
F M.Williams

the bench is nasty!....They just need to turn DC into a young power forward who can bang!

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>Odom07</b>!
PG - snow

SG - AI

SF- VanHorn

PF - DC

C- McCullough

bench:

G McKie
C/F Dalembert
G Buckner
F/C Rentzios
G/F Salmons
F Clancy
F M.Williams

the bench is nasty!....They just need to turn DC into a young power forward who can bang!
I'm really starting to warm up to our team now it seems the sixers have some players now

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Odom07</b>!
I'm absolutely against any type of moving of Coleman, he maybe old and riddled with injuries, but even at this point of his career he's a solid 4. Plus after his contract's up, we'd have more room under the cap.

I like the move, I think it puts us in direction conflict with the Hornets for a shot at the Finals.

-Tim

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
my guess would be kvh

but you hafta think that Larry will fall in love with either Monty or Greg and put them there, like he did by putting Toni on the bench and starting George, now I know that George was a different type of playerand that Toni was known for his bench scoring ability, but i coulod defintely see Larry doing something crazy.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: my guess would be kvh

Originally posted by <b>(-) 0 † § I-I () †</b>!
but you hafta think that Larry will fall in love with either Monty or Greg and put them there, like he did by putting Toni on the bench and starting George, now I know that George was a different type of playerand that Toni was known for his bench scoring ability, but i coulod defintely see Larry doing something crazy.
Glad to see you back stranger:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts