Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Stein on 3 Cavs all-stars

934 views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  D5 
#1 ·
From ESPN
Marc Stein's justification:
There is no way we were leaving LeBron off the All-Star team.
Cleveland's Carlos Boozer also made us look, ... and Ilgauskas has to be included.

I post similar topic on Wednesday and Stein post on Friday. Did he see my topic?

#4 ·
The NBA REAAAALLY neeeds to allow coaches to vote for another player instead of a Center.

It would be a travesty if Z went to the game instead of Lebron or Michael Redd or Paul Pierce. It's not like Z is even going to really play in the game. He is not an all-star game type player.

People don't watch the all-star game to watch Z throw up his weird awkward shots and try and get fouled. or to watch him lumber up and down the floor.

#7 ·
I always think Boozer is Cavs best player. I don't know why.

#9 ·
Originally posted by <b><< SkipToMyLou >></b>!
Ilgauskas reminds me of a 7 foot Edward Norton... just thought i mite bring that up
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#10 ·
I knew Peter Vecsey viewed my posts a few times.

#11 ·
I just don't see how you can justify the Cavs having more than one allstar, let alone three. That would just be madness. They ought to play to their strenghts and if that means having 7-8 swing men then so be it. The games is nothing but running up and down the court anyway.

#13 ·
hehe, I have a feeling that some of the sports writers do browse basketball forums and thats how they get some of their ideas. we would be naive to think they dont.
I believe it totally, it's strange, all the time I'm watching some NBA analysis on TV and they're talking about something they "heard" which was exactly what was being said on message boards the night before. I bet those guys get all their "rumors" from fan message boards.

Oh, and, I am Mike Lupica. Don't step on me.

#14 ·
I seem to recall some trades that were proposed on message boards that were picked up by the media. I really do think that they read this stuff and even respond to it on television or in print.

#17 ·
Maybe I am Peter Vecsey?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.