Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout it out: Sterling heckles Davis

Sterling has expressed his displeasure about Davis’ play by taunting him from his courtside seat at Clippers’ home games, several sources told Yahoo! Sports. Among Sterling’s verbal barbs:

– “Why are you in the game?”
Hopefully this means Davis will be gone by the end of the month, he's just useless on the Clippers at this point. He's claiming a hamstring injury is behind him being out of shape.

·
Mammal
2,299 Posts
I'm starting to like this guy. Barging into a locker room, declaring you're willing to trade every player on the team? That's badass.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Where are ALL of those Baron fans? Those who wanted to trade most of the team (and did) to get him. I never thought he anything left to offer ... he was historically injury prone and had a notorious locker room reputation. But, noooooooooooooo, Clipper fans wanted a known player on the team, no matter who...that player would suddenly CHANGE to be a better player for the Clippers when in fact they would do the opposite. Every season he's been here he has had an excuse for not playing like the player he was yesterday:

1) Elton's fault ... he lured me here (now I don't want to play here, but I'll go through the motions. When I see you Elton, I'll act like I don't respect you, but hey man thanks for the big pay day. BTW, these people are dense. Now I've got another injury.)

2) Injured

3) Injured, but this team shows promise and I let them down .. next season I'll be ready

4) Injured ... is that how longs he's been here ... whatever, point is ... he only taken and never given.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Where are ALL of those Baron fans? Those who wanted to trade most of the team (and did) to get him. I never thought he anything left to offer ... he was historically injury prone and had a notorious locker room reputation. But, noooooooooooooo, Clipper fans wanted a known player on the team, no matter who...that player would suddenly CHANGE to be a better player for the Clippers when in fact they would do the opposite. Every season he's been here he has had an excuse for not playing like the player he was yesterday:

1) Elton's fault ... he lured me here (now I don't want to play here, but I'll go through the motions. When I see you Elton, I'll act like I don't respect you, but hey man thanks for the big pay day. BTW, these people are dense. Now I've got another injury.)

2) Injured

3) Injured, but this team shows promise and I let them down .. next season I'll be ready

4) Injured ... is that how longs he's been here ... whatever, point is ... he only taken and never given.
Well, his play has improved significantly since the reported Sterling heckling. This is actually a good development because it will increase his trade value and hopefully someone will bite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts