Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He would make one helluva coach. I was listening to him against the Blazers and every thing he said was right. I mean if he was the Blazers coach, i bet we could be doing better then we are right now. That is if he knows his X's and O's.

What do you guys think???

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BlazerShorty990</b>!
He would make one helluva coach. I was listening to him against the Blazers and every thing he said was right. I mean if he was the Blazers coach, i bet we could be doing better then we are right now. That is if he knows his X's and O's.

I'm pretty sure he has no interest in becoming a coach.

In fact, I think at one point back in the early 90's, a couple teams approached him about assistant coaching vacancies around the league and he turned them down.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Its not an issue of understanding the Xs and Os. It isn't about competence. I think Steve holds no illusions about the problems of NBA coaches, and he enjoys his current life. Why tie a chunk of your happiness to the mental whims of twenty-somethings who have been spoiled for at least 10 years?

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BlazerShorty990</b>!

I certainly know that bfan1 would heartily agree with you. ;)

Me? I'm still holding out for Steve Kerr. :cool:

Snapper was an offensive juggernaut in the ABA. If he became the Blazers' coach, maybe he could become persuaded to lace them up, too? :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.