Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
The only thing I see that is annoying me is that on the pictures of him wearing them they have a canadian flag on them. And on the pictures of them with the autograph they don't have one.

·
Registered
151 Posts
are they actually suppose to be the same shoes thats he's wearing in the pictures???
cause there clearly not the same

·
Bulls/Chisox Fan
1,504 Posts
Well by those pics, we can tell that they're clearly not game used shoes.. nowhere in the auction that I could see do they mention game worn.. just "game" shoes.. The autograph could very well be legit, but it doesn't say anything about a certificate of authenticity either.. which isn't surprising considering it's from a private seller by the looks of it..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the responses! I think im going to make a bid. I contacted the seller who was actually helping out with the charity game and recieved the shoes and shawn marions game worn jersey (pictured with the shoes)!! the shoes arent game worn though but they were game issued for nash (the flag was a custom make for the charity game). hopefully i can add this to my collection, cheers and thanks again!

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
skillz03 said:
Thanks for the responses! I think im going to make a bid. I contacted the seller who was actually helping out with the charity game and recieved the shoes and shawn marions game worn jersey (pictured with the shoes)!! the shoes arent game worn though but they were game issued for nash (the flag was a custom make for the charity game). hopefully i can add this to my collection, cheers and thanks again!

did you get em?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have the game worn ones with the flag and date and etc. Gonna put them on ebay cuz I'm getting married and need the $$ more thananother pair of sneakers.

Just saying, if you haven't got the other pair yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts