Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>Starbury03</b>!
they didnt pick good competition wat about Redd or Allen or Pike. He will win this year for sure.
Yeah you're right Starbury03. I don't know who chooses them. Because they didn't do a good job. For Allen maybe you can say he didn't play in the beggining of the season but they should have chosen Redd. :cool:

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
I'm hoping that there were <i>a lot</i> of better candidates than what was selected turned the competition down -- the only reason I can think of as to why some obvious choices will not be there.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BrandinKnightFan3</b>!
I really think he has a legit chance to win it three times :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
:yes:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MJG</b>!
I'm hoping that there were <i>a lot</i> of better candidates than what was selected turned the competition down -- the only reason I can think of as to why some obvious choices will not be there.
I agree with MJG, I think alot of players such as Allen may not want to go just for the 3 point shoot out. If he skips it, he can take a vacation with his family instead of going for the weekend to play for less then half an hour in a "side show" of sorts.

-Petey

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Peja will definetily win! Too bad the NBA keeps making the all-star weekend worse for the fans by not picking/letting the best players compete in each category...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Originally posted by <b>LegoHat</b>!
Peja will definetily win! Too bad the NBA keeps making the all-star weekend worse for the fans by not picking/letting the best players compete in each category...
maybe those players turned it down because they were scared/already know that Stojakovic will win it no matter what :D

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
i don't like peja too much but he is gonna win this one for sure, his closes competition will probably be voshon but he is nowhere near an elite shooter or brent barry, who has a shot if he gets hot . Ray Allen, Allan Houston, Michael Redd, Peja, Brent Barry and Reggie Miller. i know miller is old but he is still better than most of those guyss in this years competittion

1 - 14 of 14 Posts