·
Premium Member
33,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conference play getting right into it.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,724 Posts
Better not come out lethargic like they did against Dartmouth. SBU is more than good enough to win at Patrick.

·
President of the Anti-Carbone Club
159 Posts
Last year’s game at Patrick killed me, because we were up by 5 with 11 minutes left. We held on until 1:30 left, I thought they tried too hard to shoot the three and it opened the door for Vermont to get back in it.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I remember, from last year's game, Everett forced a tie up near the south basket. UVM got the ball and while we did not score it really fired up the crowd and team and flipped the momentum.

Wed's game will be a great test to see where both teams are...

·
Premium Member
33,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last year’s game at Patrick killed me, because we were up by 5 with 11 minutes left. We held on until 1:30 left, I thought they tried too hard to shoot the three and it opened the door for Vermont to get back in it.
Up by 5 with 11min left!!?? Oh man, that’s some nail in the coffin stuff right there.

·
Premium Member
33,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Remember when UVM went to Stony Brook last year in first conference meeting and won by 21 w/out Lamb and shocked everyone? That was cool. SBU fans must have been relieved when Boals took the Ohio job.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,724 Posts

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Sbu looks tough... Clearly a 2nd place team at this point by a good margin. Giving uvm all they can handle.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Realist/A-hole
5,724 Posts
Some bad decisions on offense at the wrong times. Had a chance to extend the lead to 6 and we take a long contested two early in the shot clock. SBU comes down and hit's a long 3. :sigh:

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Very fun first half. I thought I heard a rumor that Vermont couldn't shoot the 3? I guess you shouldn't believe everything you hear. Really hope Giddens foul trouble is a major story line in the write ups tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Fun first half. Smith looking like he's going to terrorize the conference. Can UVM put any distance between themselves and a game SBU team?

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Fun first half. Smith looking like he's going to terrorize the conference. Can UVM put any distance between themselves and a game SBU team?
Smith looks pretty good but nothing that others in this conference can't do... I mean shoot... Foreman has 15 in the first half. Most teams have a guy that will terrorize the conference but it's a team game. Guy has zero assists and zero rb. Nice shooting half...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 148 Posts