Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 148 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,375 Posts
Defense isn't where it needs to be. Cats are playing too far off Olaniyi and Foreman.

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
A Stony Brook team that can hit 3s is something new. Haven’t seen that in a few....seasons.

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I don’t know if Davis just has poor hands or it’s his reaction time to a pass being thrown, or a combo of the two. Trying to get him the ball in any type of traffic hardly ever connects.

Thoughts?!

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Davis was just not ready to play. Inexcusable.
is that what it is? I feel like we’re getting this every game now. If I played a drinking game where I had to drink each time Davis fumbled a pass or couldn’t get hands on a rebound, I’d be hammered every UVM game. Man, I’m probably being harsh but talk about trending the opposite direction. Started season so strong.

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
When I watch us play and think of some of the things we’re missing, Powell could help us with many of those things, and I get....upset.

·
Registered
13,926 Posts
I'm more impressed with sbu then down on uvm. Vermont playing pretty well... Intensity and effort there but sbu is working very very hard. Great game.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Patella needs to start knocking down these criminally wide open 3s....need it.

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
When Lamb has single coverage, don’t kick out to Robin for a shot clock beating 3....smh. Just beat your man...

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Feed Lamb. Eat. Win. Repeat.

·
Registered
13,926 Posts
Game... Nice effort sbu. I was impressed... Stef with a game of his life. That was fun.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Uhhh...3 straight turnovers? Have to be kidding me.

21 - 40 of 148 Posts