Registered
14,156 Posts
Weak ass foul...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
33,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Wow. Gave this one away. Congrats to SBU.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Big big win for sbu... Wow... Should have been a to on lamb on that pivot and drag

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts
Congratulations to the Seawolves. They were the more poised team down the stretch.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
I stand corrected... Just watched replay 3 times... No travel. Never moved right foot.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts
Honestly....Stony Brook is the more talented team from top to bottom.

Reactions: benchwarmer

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Honestly....Stony Brook is the more talented team from top to bottom.
Interesting observation ... Beyond lamb and Stef they did look deeper and more athletic.

·
Premium Member
33,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
The sequence where Shungu took a rushed layup then Everett travel/Stef threw pass away/Davis horrible entry literally gave the game away. 3 straight unforced TOs.

So uncharacteristic.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
The sequence where Shungu took a rushed layup then Everett travel/Stef threw pass away/Davis horrible entry literally gave the game away. 3 straight unforced TOs.

So uncharacteristic.
Yep... Bad stretch...

·
Premium Member
33,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Stony Brook is definitely more athletic. Like, a lot more. That’s not even close. Think we are still better.

I missed first half, what happened to Giddens and a million fouls?

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Stony Brook is definitely more athletic. Like, a lot more. That’s not even close. Think we are still better.

Not in this game... They took every punch... Stef never played better and you still lost. Lots of questions regarding what uvm has beyond lamb Stef and shangu... Everyone else was brutal today.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

Picked up 3 fouls in the first half (2 in like a 10-second span late) and then his 4th like 90 seconds into the 2nd half.

Frustrating loss, thought UVM was in great shape at the final media timeout and then the wheels fell off. Credit to Stony Brook, they hit the shots when they needed to (that deep 3 off a curl down 6 kept them in it) and didn't turn the ball over late like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off.

·
Premium Member
33,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Not even sure what I just watched. Not sure I’ve ever seen a Vermont team turn the ball over 3 straight times at that point of the game with a 5pt lead. Like, that should have just been a 6-8pt win then poof.

Reactions: plash.ricrem

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
We just witnessed clearly two best teams in the ae... Honestly won't be close... Test will fight for 3 seed.

·
Premium Member
33,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
We just witnessed clearly two best teams in the ae... Honestly won't be close... Test will fight for 3 seed.

Despite not winning, that was still a great game. Right there with you, from what I’ve seen pretty clearly the two best conference teams...

Reactions: bosiydid

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Despite not winning, that was still a great game. Right there with you, from what I’ve seen pretty clearly the two best conference teams...
By a mile...

·
Premium Member
33,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Well played Vermont. Your guys showed a lot of courage. You should be proud of them.
Impressive win by Stony Brook, especially when taking into account being inferior in every way possible.

41 - 60 of 148 Posts