Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kevin Garnett is doing it all, averaging 21 points, 11 boards and six assists while shooting 58.7 percent and we're only 6 games into the season. He may have averaged higher numbers last year but I believe he's trying to help some of the new guys develop and adjust and sacrificing some of his game to do so.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
^My question as well. Other than a couple Ballscientist threads lately, I haven't really seen anything.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Foulzilla said:
What KG Hate?
There was probably a thread where one person said some bad stuff about Garnett, and another poster agreed with one or two of the points made. That's usually the extent of "hate" on these forums.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just take a look around the forum guys people are saying he's past his prime which I think is a bit premature.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Adol said:
Just take a look around the forum guys people are saying he's past his prime which I think is a bit premature.
that is not "hate", but more of an opinion*. Although, i disagree with that.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
mjm1 said:
that is not "hate", but more of an opinion*. Although, i disagree with that.
Well, what differentiates hate and opinion then?

Adol, don't take Ballscientist seriously.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
socco said:
Well, what differentiates hate and opinion then?

Adol, don't take Ballscientist seriously.
lol, are you serious? i can tell you that there is a considerably big difference.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
mjm1 said:
lol, are you serious? i can tell you that there is a considerable difference.
I think T-Mac is a stupid idiot (if you wanna get whiny I can say something about his game, but I think you get the point). That's my opinion, right? That's also hating him though. All "hating" is opinion. What makes something hating is when it is ridiculous and there really isn't a legitimate argument behind it. And in this case, that's probably an accurate description.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Kevn Garnett is the best player in the NBA. That's no homer opinion either. Im a Celtic fan. Every time I see him play, I am just amazed with talent the man is blessed with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.