Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Sexy Moderator
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<ST1:p
<st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pINDIANAPOLIS</ST1:place></st1:City> (AP) -- Reggie Miller soon will have a stretch of <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:place Indiana </ST1:p</st1:State>highway named for him -- one that matches the jersey number he wore for 18 years as an Indiana Pacer<O:p</O:p

U.S. 31 from the <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pIndianapolis</ST1:place</st1:City> beltway Interstate 465 north to the Hamilton/Tipton County line will be named <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Reggie Miller Highway</st1:address></st1:Street> within a month, Indiana Department of Transportation spokeswoman Megan Kaderavek said Friday.<O:p</O:p

Miller joked that he doesn't expect much trouble from law enforcement when he drives on his highway.<O:p</O:p

"If I ever get a speeding ticket there, I'm just taking it to city hall," Miller said.
Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.<O:p</O:p

</ST1:p</st1:City>

6,755 Posts

· God
2,739 Posts
hahaha that is awsome. Awsome way to honour him.

Reggie truly is a legend in Indiana!

· Registered
2,904 Posts
I can see it now...

Officer: Sir, do you know how fast you were going?
Reggie: No sir.
Officer: I'm going to have to give you a ticket.
Reggie: ...don't you know who I am?
Officer: Don't give me that B/S
Reggie: THE DAMN HIGHWAY WAS NAMED AFTER ME!!
Officer: I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car, sir.

6,755 Posts

· Registered
5,859 Posts
TAllen42 said:
I can see it now...

Officer: Sir, do you know how fast you were going?
Reggie: No sir.
Officer: I'm going to have to give you a ticket.
Reggie: ...don't you know who I am?
Officer: Don't give me that B/S
Reggie: THE DAMN HIGHWAY WAS NAMED AFTER ME!!
Officer: I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car, sir.
LOL! Anyway, awesome for Reggie to be getting this kind of love.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.