1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stuck on the waiting list

March 29, 2006

BY GREG COUCH

Andres Nocioni throws an elbow and then pretends to be knocked around when he's barely touched. He doesn't just run to different spots on the court. He charges there. Kirk Hinrich is hustling as hard as his legs will take him. Tyson Chandler is fighting for position, and Luol Deng doesn't make any mistakes and ...

Oh, we've already seen this before from the Bulls. They try hard. They make the most of themselves. They don't have a lot of experience, or talent, but might make the playoffs anyway. That was such a fun story last season.

This season, it's not so charming.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
spongyfungy said:
Stuck on the waiting list

March 29, 2006

BY GREG COUCH
Everything he said is true. Last year it worked, this year it didn't, and this team sucks. I don't even know why we're trying to make the playoffs. We don't deserve it after the way we lost to Orlando. And don't give me that "well, Orlando's better now" crap, it's still the same team!! We just don't have it.

I don't even know what to say anymore. I just hate this team so much right now. :curse:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.