Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From July 2010. Remember our massive thread tracking the off-season that year? Well, I remember -33- (aka DQ for 3, aka Shaq_Diesel, etc etc.) said he had some good news that he couldn't share. His recent post in the other thread (which I'm assuming is a hint at Ray Allen signing?) made me dig this up.

Keep in mind, this was when NONE of them signed:

July 6th, 2010.

B-Easy said:
DQ, my close pal...how are we? It was a Beautiful day, am I Right? Oh man, you have everyone going nuts with this info, you have No idea...

.....does anything stand out in that little paragraph? You know, anything related to what your sources have told you... ;)
Response:

DQ for 3 said:
Bro, you know how this stuff works, it's hard but right now I can't say anything. Would have loved to break the news though.
The next morning I awoke to the news of Wade & Bosh signing, then the day after, we all sat on edge as we watched The Decision.

Let's take a minute to praise our own Miami Heat insider, Shaq_Diesel!

:cheers:

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
I think just about anybody can read the tea leaves and tell you that Ray Allen will sign with the Heat tonight.

The Big Three info is a pretty good get, but I thought it was pretty well-known that Shaq Diesel's mom or something works for the Heat...

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I assume the bolded letters were in his original post?
Yup. Had to go back and re-bold them for the post in the thread, though.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
I have absolutely zero knowledge of anything related to the Ray Allen situation...so don't read into it anymore than me being excited that it seems like Ray is going to sign with us now that his other options seem less likely.

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
From July 2010. Remember our massive thread tracking the off-season that year? Well, I remember -33- (aka DQ for 3, aka Shaq_Diesel, etc etc.) said he had some good news that he couldn't share. His recent post in the other thread (which I'm assuming is a hint at Ray Allen signing?) made me dig this up.

Keep in mind, this was when NONE of them signed:

July 6th, 2010.

Response:

The next morning I awoke to the news of Wade & Bosh signing, then the day after, we all sat on edge as we watched The Decision.

Let's take a minute to praise our own Miami Heat insider, Shaq_Diesel!

:cheers:
R u sure you're not looking in too deep with this.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Seriously though, I do remember that in 2010, and that was awesome. Also not the first time SD dropped the dime for us. I'm much appreciative of all that.

I also kind of assumed the party kid was just you being excited about the growing possibility along with us. Truth is, after his options supposedly coming down between us and the Clips, if he goes back to Boston, he never really considered us in the first place.

·
Last Winter Was The Coldest
2,594 Posts
Lmao I was thinking his post in this thread was some kind of code too. I think Jace deciphered it correctly.

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Yep, SD is legit. That Big 3 post is the most memorable post I have on this forum. Unbeliveable.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
^All the reports, starting with Steven A Smith's (who initially declared LeBron to NY a year prior), got me buttered up, but when he posted that the roof was blown off of my mind.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Yup, I actually know SD and can vouch for him. His info is legit, as we've made more than a few trips to Miami together...

Again, I know NOTHING about Ray Allen signing with Miami! No codes. No secrets. I know NOTHING!

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
That was my first trip to bbb.net, TucsonClip used to use the site and so I joined.

I forgot about that...Hilarious.
You joined before TucsonClip. Maybe you meant Roy Williams?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts