Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that Cavs aren't doing good business longterm with trades like McInnis for Miles (although understandable because Miles is a head case) and Davis for Williams. I don't know if they trying to get some salary cap room or what. They will get to the playoffs next (or maybe even this season) but if they continue like this they won't be where they should be for seven or eight years-on the trone with championship rings. I surely hope GM's next move won't be trading Diop, Wagner or maybe Boozer. I would be glad if I'm wrong because only with good players around him will LeBron have a chance to become a legend.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
No reason to waste time with Davis and Miles when you can win now and develop Boozer, Wagner, Diop...ect. They have enough youth already. Losing two young players who didn't fit the system very well won't hurt them in the long or short term.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
DAVIS IS THE WORST TEAM PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!!!!

I dont care how many assists he has. You know why he has them??? Because he's trying to get them! That doesnt work.

I would rather GIVE UP DAVIS FOR NOTHING than keep him. He will never change, those odds are about 40-1.

·
Registered
564 Posts
the cavs have made great trades this year.. i look at them as a quality team.. right now they have a goood mix of vets nd younger players...a few more vets for experience and they will be inn good shape... i look at there team as a legit team... before i looked at them as another portland or LAC... Davis was bad for the team...

P.S. If you wanna see bad trades go look at Chicago and what they have gave up and gotten in return..lol... now tose are bad trades

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Cavs are great team now talentwise. No trades are needed. If Lebron can't shoot like Sam Carsell, Cavs would never win titles.

Carsell:
fg over 50%
3fg over40%

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Cavs are great team now talentwise. No trades are needed. If Lebron can't shoot like Sam Carsell, Cavs would never win titles.
but why should I argue? nobody takes anything you say seriously. You are just like therealdeal to a lesser degree.

signature, defense evolving - when one team locks down, everyone else has to eventually as seen by the trend.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I post the fact.
you have been added to my ignore list with that comment - i hope that one day you realize people are only laughing at you. If it is on purpose, good job.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
The Cavaliers actually have a winning record in the time since the trade of Ricky Davis... it's conceivable that if they'd had this team together all season, they could be above .500 right now. I don't see how you can argue it's not a good trade. They weren't going to go anywhere with Ricky, and neither is anybody else, ultimately.

·
Registered
564 Posts
another team that has made alot of stupid trades and drafts are golden state...:yes:

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Miles is worthless, trading him was a great move, the bad move being trading for him in the first place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts