Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe people won't like this as much as I do, but is there any possibility we could redo our board organization? I was thinking about how many threads on the same thing are constantly made with the same things being said over and over, and I thought it'd be great if we could just have one Kirk Hinrich thread, one Jamal Crawford thread, one Eddy Curry thread etc.

I only suggest this because on the first page of threads, there are 5 threads almost exclusively about Jamal Crawford. There are 4 threads almost exclusively about Kirk Hinrich (though one of them might actually be about Jamal Crawford.)

It might be more conducive to worthwhile discussion if all those posts were lumped into one thread as opposed to the same things being said in 6 different threads.

Perhaps four or five sub-boards, Bulls Players, Bulls Game Threads, Bulls Article Discussions, Bulls Trade Proposals and General Discussion/Off-Topic would work best. That's my personal suggestion but I'm sure someone else might envision an improvement.

To sum it up, fifteen threads about the same player or two is driving me nuts because they degenerate into drivel pretty quickly. It'd be much easier to uphold a more discussion based atmosphere if all Tyson Chandler posts were in one thread, Eddy Curry one thread, etc.

Just my 15 cents.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I love this idea on so many levels.....

Plus, those who like to keep track of everything one poster says can easily find what was said...

Also, it's only natural....each player should have their own board. of course, it won't cut down on the rhetoric, only the time wasted by reading the same thing in 12 threads....

Kudos on thinking outside the box....

mods, how about it?

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,231 Posts
I just think, unless you are posting an article, for the most part you should contain your comments to one thread.

I don't need to read 5 diffrent people who all think their opinions on why Crawford sucks is worth a thread unto itself.

We don't need to change the format. We just need people to be a little more responsible in their thread starting.

And unless it is an actual rumored trade, we probably don't need new threads for every Jamal trade. We could probably sticky a Jamal Trade's thread at the top and let that be that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.