Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the board has been slow as of late. I was just wondering what you guys would want me to do to get this place more active. My time has been down as of late, and with the classes i have now I can;t afford to be on here as much as I used to. But I will try anything to get this thing jumping again. If you have friends who are wolves fans, introduce them to this forum!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've been trying to think of things for the past few days, but I have no ideas whatsoever. Rest assured, it has nothing to do with the job that you do as a mod (you do well)...there just aren't enough Wolves fans in internet-land I guess. Just makes me wonder how the Blazers board has so much damn traffic...

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
I don't think there's much you can do. Just doesn't seem to be that many T-Pups fans around. It'd be nice to see more people in the game threads, but hey...

Speaking of which, the Wolves have a string of games airing on KSTC and not FSN, so I won't be in the game threads again for awhile.

·
Registered
520 Posts
It would help if Minny had more games on FSN or ESPN, rather than 5 in a row on KSTP, then 1 on FSN, 4 more KSTP, etc

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
JBoog35 said:
It would help if Minny had more games on FSN or ESPN, rather than 5 in a row on KSTP, then 1 on FSN, 4 more KSTP, etc
Seriously? Man, I wished it was like a couple years ago.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Agent K said:
Seriously? Man, I wished it was like a couple years ago.
What did they do two years ago?

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its better for people in Minny if its on KSTC since you do not need cable to watch those games. It is going to draw more fans that way actually.

Don't we wish everything was like 2 years ago though....

·
Registered
520 Posts
yeah, I spose, I see your point, but not being from minny, it sucks not being able to see the games.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
sheefo13 said:
Its better for people in Minny if its on KSTC since you do not need cable to watch those games. It is going to draw more fans that way actually.
Which is good for me considering I don't have cable right now. :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts