Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Most important stat to me right now is minutes played. Kwame put up numbers in Summer League last year, and even though his stats today seem nice, his numbers last year were better. Same goes for Juan and Jeffries.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm really liking Juan Dixon .... I like his never quit attitude ... he's a winner and will definitely help the Wizards this coming season ... I'm not too worried about Kwame's stats not being as good as last summer ... I just want him to keep on improving ...
Not too worried about JJ either ... I think he's just adjusting to the offense and once training camp starts ... i believe Coach Colllins can help with all the rooks development

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
Erickboy 22 I'm with you, I think Juan may surprise this year with his ability to be effective , I'm really starting to become intrigued with JJ versatility he's seems to being growing in a role as to Quote Clark Kellog Stat sheet stuffer he seems to do alittle bit of everything which this team really needs, I think Kwame is getting better and will play alot more relaxed this year ,Larry Hughes will turn out to be a huge bargin in a couple of season's a 23 yr old athletic swing guard I think this could be a huge deal for us sorry to get off topic ,peace.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Give the rookies a couple of years to make an impact. This season is too early, though I hope they will be able to contribute.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts