Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bad shooting night for Lonzo Ball but Brandon Ingram balled out (so to speak)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Dude just makes players better. You can see it.

Kuzna can stretch the floor nicely.

·
Getting Buckets
712 Posts
Pleasantly surprised by Kuzma so far. Looks like he has potential as a floor spacer and a switchable defender. Already a very good passer. If he turns into a steal, the DLo trade stings wayyy less.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
It's only two games, but lonzo could very well result in +8 wins. Lakers haven't had someone who could pass for a long time. 11 assists, and multiple hockey assists - now imagine that with Ingram and Lopez, etc.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Haven't been able to watch either of the two games but I'm glad Ingram and Ball looked good. Love hearing that Kuzma looks like a steal. What about Bryant?

·
Getting Buckets
712 Posts
Haven't been able to watch either of the two games but I'm glad Ingram and Ball looked good. Love hearing that Kuzma looks like a steal. What about Bryant?
Brought some good energy, especially in the first game.

Has some surprising touch with his outside shot, but looks very raw otherwise offensively. Doesn't have the best hands. Could be interesting as an energy guy who can knock down a few shots, but a long way to go in terms of him being in a rotation.

·
Getting Buckets
712 Posts
More on Kuz, 31 points is one thing but I thought he looked great defensively going against both Jaylen Brown and Tatum. Didn't back down and actually got the best of them on more than a few occasions. He's very undisciplined right now, but not hard to see him becoming a plus defender on wings and small bigs.

Obviously super early, but definitely encouraging.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Lonzo is doing everything I expected to see from DSlow. He is legit. He puts in the extra effort for rebounds. Great vision. Better athlete than Russell.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts