Larry Reid
Brandon Kurtz

Anyone know anything about the guys not named Rush, Madsen & McCoy? :confused:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Originally posted by naesdj
Anyone know anything about the guys not named Rush, Madsen & McCoy? :confused:
LOL as I am scrolling down that list and untill I saw this line I am saying to myself "who the hell are these guys ?" :laugh:

May be they will find a diamond in the rough, eh ? ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
A couple players who I think might have a shot to make the team in camp

Jannero Pargo
Kei Madison

The reason I think these guys could make it is because of the postions they play and the way people were talking about them before this years draft. I could see Pargo being the 3rd guard off the bench behind Shaw and Rush during the season and at 6'4 to 6'5 he is the type of guard Phil likes. I see Madison as player kind of like Horry without as much range. A guy who can swing between the SF and PF postions. I think if we don't resign Medvadenko, sign any other PFs, or trade for Swift he could be the backup PF. Also this guy is between 26-29 in age and I think he could make an impact on his 1st year.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I am hoping that Soumail Samaki will turn out to be ok-and the lakers sign him.-He is huge and would learn a lot from playing with Shaq.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I've heard some good stuff about Kei Madison and Jennero Pargo, and after reading their Bio's...I say sign 'em both.:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Rush, Pargo, and Madison's stats from last night

Rush had 20pts and 4rbs
Madison 20pts 9rbs
Pargo 17pts 3ats

as the Lakers beat the Warriors 106 to 93

·
Registered
924 Posts
Jamario Moon - Everybody was talking about this kid last year or the year before I can't remember. He played good in the leagues last year. Could join Lakers.

Soumail Samaki - Bust

Jannero Pargo - Played for Arkansas. Pretty good scorer. Really climbed the scouts charts in workouts. Proved he could run a team.

Kei Madison - Tall lengthy scorer. Can play the 3 and 2. Played in Juco. Scouts said he had first round talent.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Re: A couple players who I think might have a shot to make the team in camp

Originally posted by JJ5441
this guy is between 26-29 in age
Kei Madison is like 23 or 24. You are probably think about the 29 year old NBA prospect Lee Benson who would be a great fit for the Lakers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yep Lee Benson is the guy I was talking about I always get them mixed up.

I was going to put Jamairo Moon on the list of guys who could make the team, but I just don't think he fits in the triangle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts