Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Im guessing that both Smush Parker and Olumdie Oyediji will get a legit shot at making the team as both have played very well.

Smush has defintley been a huge suprise...Positivley enough.

As for Oyedeji - His size, game, athleticism sound an awful lot like Ben Wallace when we got him from Washington.

Look, He looks like a utter beast here :

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Oyedeji will almost certainly get signed unless Seattle outbids Orlando.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
As of right now, I'd say sign Oyedeji and Kasun. And if Hudson leaves, sign Smush.

I was really surprised to hear that Kasun was only 19 yrs old. He looked about 25-26. This guy could be a hell of a player in a couple years. Very good skills for a 7-footer.

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Kasun looked awesome in the game today. He was blocking shots and hitting jumpers from around the 3 point line and he is almost 7-0. I hope he is signed.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
i believe kasun just turned 22 not 19 but he is young in terms of basketball for sure.no question in my mind he is far better than oyedeji.orlando better be carefull not to let him out of the fold i think he is going to be a good one in a couple of years.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
The announcers for the game today on ESPN2 repeatedly said he was 19 yrs old.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far I really like Oyedeji and Smush Parker. But still who is going to be the starting center and pf.?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts