Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/cst-spt-quentin27.html

(The article has lots of quotes from former college coach Pat Kennedy).

While some have reacted with surprise to Richardson's assertion that he wants to stay with the Clippers, Kennedy said he could envision that scenario -- assuming the Clippers make a genuine attempt to keep Richardson.

"He's marketable, but he has enjoyed his time there,'' Kennedy said. "He has had changes with coaches, and Darius Miles was traded. But Corey [Maggette] is there, and all those guys were friends in high school. He still has a nice friendship with the people on that team.''

Kennedy was not sure whether Richardson would be interested in playing for the Bulls.

"Only Q could answer that,'' he said. "But he's very close to his family. He handled it great with DePaul. Q sometimes didn't feel comfortable with the media and then leaving there. Media people questioned him in high school and college about how good he was. Sometimes he saw the media as uninformed, and at times it did bother him.

"But he has gotten over that. He could handle it now. He's a real professional.''

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I wonder why they r Posting it in a Chicago Paper now(Hopes)???

last game for some reason took only 5 shots for 4 points and 3 to.I guess just like he shot himself out of the deal he can shoot himself back into it.

I'm all for JC and Fizer for Ely,Jaric and Q.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts