Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is URI playing a contradictory team, American International?

We may have a game, but will we play?
It looks like they added it. Kind of like when UR added St. Mary's (MD) last season.

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, the one that got us overwhelming ready for the STU…
I feel like these last two or three years that nobody is overwhelmingly ready for anyone. It continues to be a shadow of what teams can be. It is sad but hopefully one day soon everyone can get back to full strength and we can get back to watching our teams without angst and worry. Well, maybe we will still have that but I mean in regards to this damn pandemic.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
I'm glad the Spiders are actually playing basketball.

Would like better results, but am still happy we're playing. Congrats to the small gnomes.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Remember basketball? That was fun when it existed…
There's a simple solution BR. Everyone needs to move past this. We're canceling life over semi-symptomatic (if at all) positive tests for what is basically an endemic super-cold? In the 18-22 yo demographic? Of the healthiest physical specimens on earth? But its not just sport. Its everything. Move tf on.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
There's a simple solution BR. Everyone needs to move past this. We're canceling life over semi-symptomatic (if at all) positive tests for what is basically an endemic super-cold? In the 18-22 yo demographic? Of the healthiest physical specimens on earth? But its not just sport. Its everything. Move tf on.
I am hopeful that we are getting there, but I do not think we are there yet. If you look only at percentages, things might look ok, but when you look at volume, they are far from ok.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.