1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Piker
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Crazy weird we had no games on Saturday and all today. Must be a TV slot thing.

Like, One quarter of all the MBB games scheduled today are A-10 games.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Crazy weird we had no games on Saturday and all today. Must be a TV slot thing.

Like, One quarter of all the MBB games scheduled today are A-10 games.
i think New Year’s Day Wednesday pushed opening two games to Thursday Sunday.

·
Piker
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Final VCU 72, George Mason 59.
Led by Marcus Santos-Silva's career-high-tying 26 points, and 12 rebounds, VCU picks up the 1,000th victory in program history.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
VCU game went about as expected. That URI-Richmond game went one of the five ways you could expect it to go.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Quite the juxtaposition between coaches’ wardrobe in Davidson-Duquesne. One is dressed like an adult professional man, and the other continues to go to work dressed like he’s making a quick run to the Tim Horton’s drive-thru to get a party pack before the in-laws get to town. Guy screams “AAU”.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
I think that's overrated.

It was always funny to me, working with both basketball and baseball teams...

Basketball: coaches wear suits to the games, and fly on planes in travel/sweats (glorified pajamas)
Baseball: coaches (and players) wear suits on planes, and for the games wear baseball pants (glorified pajamas)

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
UD wins a fugly game.

The Flyer’s weren’t aesthetically pleasing in the first half. Give Billy Lange credit a decent game plan.

Hagen has the the most unaesthetic floor in college basketball and the Hawk’s uniforms are only marginally more aesthetically pleasing.

Joey Buckets’ color commentary was marginally more pleasing than the Hawk’s uni’s.

Hopefully we don’t have to play in either of the Philadelphia shithole arenas for another two years.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Didnt think Dayton would come out of Philly with two wins. Impressive road wins by VCU and Richmond.

·
Piker
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I loved the ESPN+ announcers description of the small town Friday night lights feel of Bona basketball.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I wasn't able to catch any of the games on tv. Noticed UD's Toppin only played 21 minutes, and had four fouls. Were they legit calls on him? VCU's Santos- Silva with a great stat line,playing like a man among kids. Fats Russell can shoot you into and out of a game as in today's 1-12. Not sure what's going on with Davidson, but Gudmonsson shot 2-14 with 0-7 from three. Dukes with a good win.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
I’ll take any road dub, so let’s just move on to GMU. Tough not having English today, but Matt S. Johnson stepped up in his stead.

In other parts of the A10 world... Fake Jared Kushner really loves to power clap. Like, he REALLY loves it.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
I get the animosity towards Rothstein sometimes. I'm still not sure he knows where Bona's is, and might actually think the school is actually in the Himalayas. But, exactly how wrong is he with that tweet?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts