Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
The Bonnies are ranked, the Islanders got a new arena after 30 years, and Syracuse lost to a toothpaste...

Marquette is probably winning by 24, because there's no way the universe will let my joy continue this long.

·
Piker
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Odd display by Shaka. He should respect his elders, Schmidt was ready to talk after the game. Take it gracefully. That wasn't Marquette's best game they will be fine.
He smacked the floor drawing a tech. He claimed it was to get his players attention. Refs took offense to it. It went downhill from there. He did not like Schmidt calling the timeout to get subs in. Not to mention that he is getting his ass kicked. I did not hate the result.

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
He smacked the floor drawing a tech. He claimed it was to get his players attention. Refs took offense to it. It went downhill from there. He did not like Schmidt calling the timeout to get subs in. Not to mention that he is getting his ass kicked. I did not hate the result.
What did he want Schmidt to do? Have Lofton feed Shoon for another dunk? Have Welch or Holmes decide to make 3 pointers in the final 100 seconds? I dont know. He didn't handle his emotions well.

·
Piker
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What did he want Schmidt to do? Have Lofton feed Shoon for another dunk? Have Welch or Holmes decide to make 3 pointers in the final 100 seconds? I dont know. He didn't handle his emotions well.
I did have a chuckle when he proceeded to have his guys press the Bona subs until the final buzzer.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts