·
Piker
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Piker
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jimmerson is going to haunt me for four years isn't he? Knowing he is from Richmond makes me queasy. He is a knockdown shooter.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I sincerely hope so. He's been super fun to watch this game. French, Goodwin, and Jacobs with 12+ each as of now is awesome too.

·
bonaking101
61 Posts
St Louis and Richmond with very impressive wins! Good job guys. Now if Dayton can take of business against St Mary's it will be a very good day in A-10 land, but it's going to be a tough one for Dayton!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Flyers jumped out quickly to an early lead. Jalen Crutcher was on fire from 3 point land with 5 in the first half! He had 19 at the half as Dayton's lead was 46-25. Largest lead was 56-32 at the 15:23 mark. St. Mary's was able to cut the lead down to 9pts. with 2:17 remaining in the game as Dayton had some unforced turnovers and the Gaels got hot from the outside. Final score was 78-68 and so the A-10 goes 3-0 today! Crutcher had 21 pts. 4 rebounds and 6 assists. Obi Toppin finished with 16 pts. 6 rebounds and 1 assist with several dunks!

·
bonaking101
61 Posts
Way to go Dayton. You guys are a legit threat to go to the Final Four! It's all a matter of playing your best ball at tournament time. I definitely think you can do it!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Good day for the A-10. UD, and probably every other team, cannot consistently count on shooting as well as they did in the first half, and they played with intensity on defense. .In the second half I thought that intensity was lacking at times. Nevertheless, a good win over a solid team.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Way to go Dayton. You guys are a legit threat to go to the Final Four! It's all a matter of playing your best ball at tournament time. I definitely think you can do it!
So, do you own a red sweater vest with the old logo? You might be out over your skis fella.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts