1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Piker
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Our practice is going well this evening.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Hey, we've played more A10 games than St Louis, and more total games than Bona.

·
Piker
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny that he mentioned St Louis and Bona. SLU took on La Salle without a DIII scrimmage. Bona did not have to come to VCU on Friday night but they did it for their resume and the league. They were only scheduled to play VCU once. VCU is playing Dayton three times. Dayton, Rhody, Bona and La Salle were available but UR quickly scheduled this St Mary's-Maryland game. No matter how you spin it in my opinion it stinks to high heaven and it is a me mentality.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Heres hoping that covid is soon history, and does not have any occurances for any of our conference members this year!

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
AA, don't get all worked up. I have no idea what Mooney et al are really doing with the schedule.
Losing Sherod seems to occasionally leave them out of sorts, but except for WVa the loses have been single digits.
We are 2-1 in quad 1, so we helped the Bonnies with a quad 1 victory.
And we'll probably do the same for you this week, so you might get your first. Be thankful we're helping the league.

·
Piker
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
AA, don't get all worked up. I have no idea what Mooney et al are really doing with the schedule.
Losing Sherod seems to occasionally leave them out of sorts, but except for WVa the loses have been single digits.
We are 2-1 in quad 1, so we helped the Bonnies with a quad 1 victory.
And we'll probably do the same for you this week, so you might get your first. Be thankful we're helping the league.
I'm not worked up. Just another reason for me to dislike UR.

I would have to check but I think Utah State is a Q1 victory but I would have to check their NET. Last I checked they were around 50 which is the ceiling for neutral court Q1 games. UR is not a Q1 game at the Stu by they way.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Utah St moved to 50, so you are right.
As to your dislike of the Spiders, don't let the little lady in on it !

·
Piker
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Utah St moved to 50, so you are right.
As to your dislike of the Spiders, don't let the little lady in on it !
She knows as do all my Spider friends. It is a dislike for the basketball team. Nothing more and nothing less.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Should I be happy he didn't marry MY daughter? Or sad for the other dad?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts