Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught the Suns / Pistons game the other night on ESPN or TNT or NBA tv or something???

Anywho, I was interested in Raja Bell for Denver and got to see Barbosa and Diaw play.

I think Phoenix made great moves in signing Bell, trading for Diaw, and keeping Barbosa. Phoenix needs help down low, but those three guys looked good.

I really was hoping Denver would make a run at Bell, but the Suns locked him up quick.

What would it take to pluck Bell away from the Suns now?

COME POST ON THE NUGGETS BOARD!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I don't think there's anything the Suns could get back in return for Bell. We need bigs, and Denver won't be willing to part with any.

·
Registered
843 Posts
ShuHanGuanYu said:
I don't think there's anything the Suns could get back in return for Bell. We need bigs, and Denver won't be willing to part with any.
Especially a big that isn't injured. I like KMart a lot but he seems to have struggled with injuries since coming over from NJ.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
We don't need to trade for anything. We got a great team, it's just missing the main peice. When Amare comes back, watch out!

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
I liked the Suns rotations, especially with the guards and small forward positions. They really incorporate well.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Bell fits perfectly in Suns' system right now. I think. And I think many announcers say the same thing.

Diaw has a lot of potential. If anything, I think I would want to trade Brian Grant for a young, big guy. He is just so darn slow out there. When Kurt and Brian are on the court, we look so lost offensively.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jibikao said:
Bell fits perfectly in Suns' system right now. I think. And I think many announcers say the same thing.

Diaw has a lot of potential. If anything, I think I would want to trade Brian Grant for a young, big guy. He is just so darn slow out there. When Kurt and Brian are on the court, we look so lost offensively.
Didn't you expect that?

·
Registered
623 Posts
jibikao said:

who, in their right mind, would trade a young big for brian grant?!?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts