Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Both teams seem to forget defense... oh well, it favors the sold-out crowd (for Nash!). I ain't complaining. Offense seems to be the only thing that motivates Suns and I am glad they pulled 140pt.

·
Premium Member
116,017 Posts
yeah, without Kurt Thomas, it's gone downhill. We also played better team defense than we are now.

I liked it better when we beat the Blazers this yr, 130-85 :)

anyone have a tape of that game ? lol

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jibikao said:
At least the objective of the game is to put the ball in the basket.
Yea

And about defense: ok, you need some defense, but I don't understand all this "hype" about defense.

You can defend how much you want, but if you don't put the damn ball in the basket you can lose even 55-56 ...

Then I repeat again a thing about the Suns: where is the "defensive" difference between a team that average 115ppg and let the opposite team scoring 100, and a team that average 90ppg and normally let the opposite team scoring 75 ?

They win both by 15 points: why usually many dudes say that the first team "doesn't have defense" while the second "does have defense" ?

clear the point ?

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
italianBBlover said:
Yea

And about defense: ok, you need some defense, but I don't understand all this "hype" about defense.

You can defend how much you want, but if you don't put the damn ball in the basket you can lose even 55-56 ...

Then I repeat again a thing about the Suns: where is the "defensive" difference between a team that average 115ppg and let the opposite team scoring 100, and a team that average 90ppg and normally let the opposite team scoring 75 ?

They win both by 15 points: why usually many dudes say that the first team "doesn't have defense" while the second "does have defense" ?

clear the point ?

wow good point

repped

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
italianBBlover said:
Yea

clear the point ?

good point.agreed

Reactions: Carbo04
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.