(13-6)

Road to: 24-9 vs Indianapolis; 38-35 @ Denver 2OT; 28-13 @ New England

VS.

(13-4-1)

Road to: 45-31 vs Green Bay; 28-24 @ Atlanta

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I know it seems like the Ravens are destined to win with how things have been playing out, but the 49ers, in my opinion, are the better team and the toughest the Ravens will have faced all season. Either way, should be great.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
I'd LOVE to see Ed Reed and Ray Lewis win them a Super Bowl in historic fashion before retirement....but I just can't see it playing out that way. I'm picking San Francisco.

With that being said, I didn't think Baltimore had a chance in the last two games either ;; so what do I know??

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I hope Patrick Willis has a huge game and shows that's taking that torch from Ray as the next great MLB.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
Hopefully Randy Moss gets that Superbowl.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
distraction or benefit to him?

The biological mother of San Francisco 49ers star quarterback Colin Kaepernick has said she wants to meet her son face-to-face but has denied that she wants back in his life only because of his new found fame.With less than two weeks to go until Kaepernick takes to the field against the Baltimore Ravens in New Orelans for the Super Bowl, Heidi Russo opened her heart up about the decision to give her son up for adoption as a scared 19-year-old, 25 years-ago.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:laugh: "He's got the concussion and he should return. Right now, they're just being cautious."

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
I'm voting Ravens but that's more who I want to win than who I think will win.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
I mean it's asking what you feel of the COVERAGE. If you're not a Ravens/Ray Lewis fan, of course you're going to find it annoying

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
I guess Chris Culliver was successful in deflecting some of the attention. Being a member of a San Francisco team of all cities :laugh: This is just wrong on so many levels.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
He needs to learn to keep quiet even if he feels that way. Just keep your thoughts to yourself at least until the SB is over.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts