Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year, the show was moved to VH1 on Sunday nights.

At this point, I vote they've done a horrible job of casting. I didn't think it could get worse than last year, but this year they have:

Brigitte (sp?) Nielsen (Sly Stallones X, whose about 7')
Flavor Flav (about 5')
Ryan (from American Idol 1)
Charo
A guy from (New Kids on the Block ?), who doesn't trust people
A guy from Full House (straight-laced, mature guy)

Opening episode, Brigitte is a lush who runs around the house without clothes and excites Flavor Flav, who reaches her breasts when he's standing.

Charo is a controller

The White guy from Full House is happy that FF is his roommate because they are sooooooooo different and Flavor Flav is so likeable.

New Kid blocks the entrance into his sleeping space by stacking suitcases ontop of each. Brigitte trips over then and FF says, " this ain't gonna work here man. You can't be isolating yourself from the house; not what it's about." I expect some drama to come from that situation.

Brigitte could be kicked off the show because of her drunkeness. Imagine how embarrassed Sly is.

Funny; I will continue to watch. :)

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
I didn't think it was too bad when Traci Bingham and Ron Jeremy were on it.

Erik Estrada had me cracking up.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!
I didn't think it was too bad when Traci Bingham and Ron Jeremy were on it.

Erik Estrada had me cracking up.

Hmmm, I thought Traci was doing a little tooooooo much teasing, and Ron! Just how BIG was it? :)

OH ... and Brigitte has a tat on each butt cheek.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
She was pretty hot back in the day. She smokes doesn't she? Last I saw her, she was looking ragged.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
I don't watch these shows but I want to see this one sometime because of Flavor Flav. Flavor Flav is the man.

Flavor Flav and Dave Coulier as roommates? That's insane.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I saw that first episode this weekend; funny stuff. That Brigitte Nielsen is wild. She reminds me of my friend from Sweden - just lives to party.

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
FLAVA FLAAAAV

I love this show. **** tha hatas. Flava showed up with a goddamn viking helmet on, and didn't know who anyone else in the house even was.
That was so funny. He's the man.

And kind of unrelated, but that Ryan Starr girl and I have the same exact birthday.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Man, that Bridgette is one big nasty looking lady. Uck.

Flavor Flav is funny as hell. He didn't know who any of the other people were. And Charo thought he was Flavor Flake.

I might watch if I accidentally flip by, but mostly because I think that chick from American Idol is cute and seems like a real cool chick.

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
I usually love this reality junk, but I kind of thought it was too lame after I found out all of the guests.

Ryan's still hot.

Jordan seems pretty normal. But even though he isn't an annoying metro or something, I hate all boy bands and their "music."

Then again I only watched half a show. LOL @ Dave Coulier's cold shoulder to Olsen references.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I don't think this one will be as good as the one with vanilla ice, The real world girl, ron jeremy, etc.

The people in this one are just too odd. Flav is halarious though.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Oh DARN!!!!

Originally posted by <b>Dynasty Raider</b>!
I completely forgot about last night's second episode. Did anyone see it? If so, what happened????

I caught the re-run last night.

Poor Brigitte is needy, lonesme and horny. She's moving in on FF, first in the pool, she backed into it and then the show ended with her waking him and sliding into his bed, taking off her clothes and FF saying, "this is nice." What a sick looking couple, but I guess you can't blame FF, she's practically about to rape him.

The House arranged for each woman to have a dinner table and the male residents were to rotate between the three of them for a get to know session. FF asked Ryan if she was gay, and she said no. When he asked if she was a virgin, she got ticked and doesn't want to talk with FF.

No one really understands what Charo says, so they spend so much time concentration on what she is trying to say.

Otherwise, a very boring episode. I don't know what they plan to do to liven up this version of Surreal life. It's going to be hard because the residents seem to have forgotten why they are there and they each seem like they could walk any minute ---- except FF and Brigitte who are in their own private paradise. :)

EDIT: Correct typos

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Anyone check out the new one tonight? Mini Me on that damn scooter drunk had me laughing my *** off......watching him grunt in bed when he was drunk is why I am scared of midgets...ha ha

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by <b>Midnight_Marauder</b>!
Anyone check out the new one tonight? Mini Me on that damn scooter drunk had me laughing my *** off......watching him grunt in bed when he was drunk is why I am scared of midgets...ha ha

I did watch it. Not only was he moaning while drunk, he was buck-naked sitting on that scooter. He was so drunk, he thought he was at the toilet and just pissed in the corner.

DaBrat is making the show; she's shocked by everything and she has a funny way of communicating it to the camera.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts