Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!
Wow, 13 bucks!!! That's incredible!

And you got Tins too... great job, never get a jersey that everyone has... that's my advice.
Yeah, I know what ya mean, nobody has Pacers jerseys around here though, its all NC stuff or Sonics.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TicN9neZ8</b>!

Yeah, I know what ya mean, nobody has Pacers jerseys around here though, its all NC stuff or Sonics.
Before i grew 4 inches out of my pacers jerseys i had Jermaine Artest Reggie Tinsley Rose Mullin and Chroshere. Now i have but a Jermaine O'Neal retro jersey. One of the guys at my school next to my locker has like every pacer jersey, i told him one day that he was an insult to Jamaal for wearing his jersey. I hate him anyway.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>Pacers Fan</b>!

Before i grew 4 inches out of my pacers jerseys i had Jermaine Artest Reggie Tinsley Rose Mullin and Chroshere. Now i have but a Jermaine O'Neal retro jersey. One of the guys at my school next to my locker has like every pacer jersey, i told him one day that he was an insult to Jamaal for wearing his jersey. I hate him anyway.
lol, I played in my Tinsley jersey for the first time today, go figure, one of my worst shooting days ever, it was very Tinsley-Esque, lol

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Nice price. I didn't know Champion still made jerseys by the time Tinsley came into the league.

Of the Pacers I have:

Reggie Team USA Jersey, way too small
Reggie Away Champion Jersey
Jermaine Retro Swingman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.