Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that was so annoying watching that guy get offensive rebound after offensive rebound. im glad we won, but we need some guys to crash the boards. last time i saw, chicago had like 20 offensive rebounds. nate needs to teach these guys how to box out, and teach juan to work the ball around and not huck up anything thats open. that almost cost us the game.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cpt.napalm said:
But for long stretches we were without Theo or Joel on the floor.
neither of them are our rebounders. zach and darius have been the guys who have been getting a majority of the boards. all it would take is some blocking out. I just hope nate rips into them about it and it doesn't happen anymore. theres no reason it should.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
But Joel is averaging 5.8 boards a game and that average jumps above 7 when you toss out a 3 rebound performance against Denver.

·
Registered
568 Posts
tradetheo said:
neither of them are our rebounders. zach and darius have been the guys who have been getting a majority of the boards. all it would take is some blocking out. I just hope nate rips into them about it and it doesn't happen anymore. theres no reason it should.

We outrebounded Detroit the other day. We're actually a pretty good rebounding team.

And what do you mean neither center rebounds? Theo has been a rebounding BEAST this year so far.

·
Registered
825 Posts
cpt.napalm said:
But for long stretches we were without Theo or Joel on the floor.
Sweetney was Zach's defensive responsibility. He got ate up both on the glass and down low.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
BIG Q said:
Sweetney was Zach's defensive responsibility. He got ate up both on the glass and down low.
I agree but without Joel or Theo Zach was the big man and he is going to be outsized and he can't box out 3 guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts