Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All indications from the moves since the draft are saying that swift and knight will be gone.
The signing of the polish dude means that T-Mass is gonna warm the bench all year too.
So now what trade value do you think these guys together can give us?
I am thinking Stro might still hang around but brevin is definitely gone.
How about Brevin and Tmass for a solid player and a future first round pick.

·
Registered
200 Posts
No Grizzfan, I don't think that T. Mass will be riding the bench because this Polish kid is still unprovened. Sid himself, said that the Polish guy is a project that they think will take time to develope. Actually, he's going to be the guy to ride the bench this season, possibly being designated to the I.R. the whole season.

And when you talk about a trade involving BK, the Grizz are finding it hard to trade him with his salary of 5 mill. for next season. And even if BK is traded, it wouldn't be a package with T. Mass, because they're not enticing enough to make a team want to deal one of it's solid guys. Actually, I think the team is through with their dealing, only with the exception of E. Gill being let go. I think it's obvious that will be the next move because teams are only allowed 15 players under contract, and right now we have 16. So that being the case, and Gill's contract only being picked for the summer, he most definitely will be the odd man out.

And now that I'm thinking about it..... with a team only being allowed to dress only 12 players, who do you guys think will be the 3 thats designated to I.R. list for next season?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.