Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul Harris NYC has made a verbal commitment to syracuse and they have definitly hit the jackpot here harris is a superstar in the making, of that i have no doubt.
Although kinda flying under the radar until he destroyed o.j mayo at ABCD camp he is well and truly established now and at 6`4/ 240 and growing this will be a massive boost to the syracuse program

thoughts???

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
DavidBlunkett said:
Paul Harris NYC has made a verbal commitment to syracuse and they have definitly hit the jackpot here harris is a superstar in the making, of that i have no doubt.
Although kinda flying under the radar until he destroyed o.j mayo at ABCD camp he is well and truly established now and at 6`4/ 240 and growing this will be a massive boost to the syracuse program

thoughts???
Paul Harris is incredible, but by but all accounts, a one year player. The fact that the Orange already have four top 100 players for the class of 2007 in Donte Green, Scoop Jardine, Rick Jackson, and Johnny Flynn is equally impressive. Not much to argue with when it comes to Boeheim's recruiting these days...

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jonathan Watters said:
Paul Harris is incredible, but by but all accounts, a one year player. The fact that the Orange already have four top 100 players for the class of 2007 in Donte Green, Scoop Jardine, Rick Jackson, and Johnny Flynn is equally impressive. Not much to argue with when it comes to Boeheim's recruiting these days...

barring injuries he will definitly be a 1 year player,if it was not for the age restriction he could have gone top 5 this year

you are repped!!

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
I wonder why his school isn't going back down to the City of Palms Classic this December. He was MVP last year. Usually they have the tournament champions back.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
TM said:
I wonder why his school isn't going back down to the City of Palms Classic this December. He was MVP last year. Usually they have the tournament champions back.
Are they going anywhere else instead or are they staying home?

·
Registered
608 Posts
TM said:
Cuz he's in Prep school this year and Niagara Falls isn't nearly the team it was last year especially after the death of starter Miguel Respress.

P

·
0 Posts
Drew VT 6 said:
Cuz he's in Prep school this year and Niagara Falls isn't nearly the team it was last year especially after the death of starter Miguel Respress.
i KNEW harris was from niagra when i started reading this...i've been following him for a while. why'd he say paul harris NYC?

paul harris is supposed to be amazing. a kid on my school's team (proctor raiders, utica, ny, and yes that's josh's team :biggrin: ) was talking about how they played against him...and about how he took jumpers from almost halfcourt, and was jus playin wit them. i hope he says more than 1 year! tho it prolly wont happen...im still glad they got him

P

·
0 Posts
SU syracuse fans where you at??

SU syracuse fans where you at??

we need josh wright to start at PG devendorf is starting out ****ty. gmac needs his feeds needs his 3's wright can get them to him...i mean you saw last game!! he's amazing!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts