·
Registered
10,412 Posts
That was outrageous........

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, Stu', I just wanted to say that I'm DIGGIN' you songs, man! I know this is probably better served as a PM, but damn, that's some good stuff, bro'!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
CanJohno said:
Hey, Stu', I just wanted to say that I'm DIGGIN' you songs, man! I know this is probably better served as a PM, but damn, that's some good stuff, bro'!
haha, thanks alot man. I don't think the Blazer Boards crowd in general is of the hip hop nature though! I appreciate you taking the time to check it out!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Anyone got a video clip or photo of this?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I have ESPN on in the background as I study for finals, and I hear "Portland VS. Houston" As I look up I see Travis running up court, after the dunk. :curse:

I guess they opened the segment with his dunk, they did say how it should be a play of the night.

Someone find a vid!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I was one of the NASTIER dunks I have ever seen.

I've never seen a crowd erupt and cheer for an opponent "bench player" (because let's be honest, to every other team's homecrowd, Outlaw is a scrub).

But, when he stuffed it home ... the place went wild.

It was REALLY the highlight of the night.

Either that or the block he had. That was nasty too.

Play.

PS - Telfair had a REALLY nice game.

·
Registered
922 Posts
stupendous said:
haha, thanks alot man. I don't think the Blazer Boards crowd in general is of the hip hop nature though! I appreciate you taking the time to check it out!
I resent your implication. So I'm a 34 year old father of a 2 year old basket ball freak and have another on the way. My wife almost didn't go out with me when she heard a Dr Dre CD playing in my Explorer on our first date. I would love to hear any Hip Hop music you have.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
furball said:
I resent your implication. So I'm a 34 year old father of a 2 year old basket ball freak and have another on the way. My wife almost didn't go out with me when she heard a Dr Dre CD playing in my Explorer on our first date. I would love to hear any Hip Hop music you have.
Click on the link in his signature and go to the section where you can hear samples of his music! Dude is tight.

·
Registered
285 Posts
That dunk was just nasty. Just nasty. Reminded me the one Drexler dunked over Carthright in the finals. But the dunk that Outlaw missed was the one that had my jaw dropped. He had a really short running start but when he rose up for the dunk, his head was right about at the rim. His athleticism is just phenomenal.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
That was hot :banana: Outlaw is outrageously athletic. He is gonna posterize many others before he is through.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts