Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 3's so far.

1st 3 he shot (first basket for orlando, he got fouled and made the 3) made freethrow..

next he went baseline, made a layup and made the foul shot..

and now he just went up for a 3 and made it..

I hope he goes for 50 points today:)

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Tmac leads his team to victory, scoring 39 pts, grabbing 9 rebs and dishing out 5 assists.

Tmac will lead the league in scoring by the end of the year. Hes really starting to feel it.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!
Tmac will lead the league in scoring by the end of the year. Hes really starting to feel it.
Actually John, If Tmac scores 32 points in tonights game, he will indeed be the new scoring leader.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
He was bound to take the lead at some point. He's got nothing else to compete for this season since his team isn't going anywhere, he's already an all-star, so he BETTER be the leader in something. :sleep:

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
It's nice to see his three point stroke working, to punish those zones.

·
Registered
143 Posts
He's T-mac he got it like that

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Minstrel</b>!
It's nice to see his three point stroke working, to punish those zones.
What I liked most about last night .. he started off on fire again, but then Washington put Jared Jeffries on him and that slowed him down. Jeffries, much like Tayshaun Prince, is able to get those long arms up there and bother his shot a little ... so in the second half his shooting had cooled .. but then in the fourth qtr, Tmac remembered he can basically get to the basket at will and did so, leading the team to victory.

If he keeps hitting from outside like he is and remembers his ability to get to the basket, he could go on quite a tear of high-30 and 40 pt games.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts