Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Schub has just messaged me that on TNT, T-Mac said he may play on Saturday.

-Petey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,595 Posts
All the stars around the league come back right around when they play the New Jersey Nets. Nonetheless, I would love to see the Vince Carter-Tracy McGrady matchup and I want to see the frontcourt player who is going to attempt to step up against Yao Ming and stop him.
 

·
Burned
Joined
·
18,772 Posts
Dooch said:
I want to see the frontcourt player who is going to attempt to step up against Yao Ming and stop him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,694 Posts
think coach Frank will give Padgett any pt in this game vs his old team?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,595 Posts
Can someone please ask Schub what is the percentage that Tracy McGrady may be playing tomorrow? I am very curious cause he will be a factor as usual if he does return. :cheers:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dooch said:
Can someone please ask Schub what is the percentage that Tracy McGrady may be playing tomorrow? I am very curious cause he will be a factor as usual if he does return. :cheers:
Schub doesn't know, he just caught it watching TNT. Or he'd know as much as anyone watching.

-Petey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,650 Posts
Dooch said:
Can someone please ask Schub what is the percentage that Tracy McGrady may be playing tomorrow? I am very curious cause he will be a factor as usual if he does return. :cheers:
he knows as much as we do... he just saw it on TNT as I did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,595 Posts
Petey said:
Schub doesn't know, he just caught it watching TNT. Or he'd know as much as anyone watching.

-Petey
Oh OK thanks Petey. Just letting everyone know just that TNT said it does not neccessarily mean that Tracy McGrady will be coming back and they did say may. Thanks Petey.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,093 Posts
Dooch said:
Can someone please ask Schub what is the percentage that Tracy McGrady may be playing tomorrow? I am very curious cause he will be a factor as usual if he does return. :cheers:
well, he had a hard workout before tonights game and felt really good....now he has to see how his body's gonna feel tomorrow.

My guess is there's about a 70-75% chance he plays against New Jersey since thats the game he's targeting to come back
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dooch

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
mjm1 said:
these types of posts are really beginning to annoy me. such negativity and pessimism is really not appreciated


It says we Might Lose. Did I see we are surely gonna lose. How would we share our opinion if we were all supposed to be on the same side. So is everyone supposed to say we are gonna win just because we're Nets fans. Do you expect us to win every game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,595 Posts
tone wone said:
well, he had a hard workout before tonights game and felt really good....now he has to see how his body's gonna feel tomorrow.

My guess is there's about a 70-75% chance he plays against New Jersey since thats the game he's targeting to come back
Thank you tone wone for giving a percentage. You think he would just sit out to make sure and then play the next game?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,093 Posts
Dooch said:
Thank you tone wone for giving a percentage. You think he would just sit out to make sure and then play the next game?
if he feels good he'll probably play.

Tonights game may have some input considering Houston has a tough week [email protected] Jersey, @ Boston, @ San Antonio and home against Detroit...loosing tonight would mean 3 straight loses without him
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,595 Posts
tone wone said:
if he feels good he'll probably play.

Tonights game may have some input considering Houston has a tough week [email protected] Jersey, @ Boston, @ San Antonio and home against Detroit...loosing tonight would mean 3 straight loses without him
Hopefully he sits out the game against New Jersey and just focuses on Boston, San Antonio and Detroit. But knowing Tracy McGrady he will come back and will be wanting to go one-on-one against his cousin Vince Carter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,595 Posts
pinetar said:
I look forward to a Nets victory with both teams at full health. I think Houston has been greatly overrated.
You should never count out the Houston Rockets, the recently added Rafer Alston at PG and I do not know one defender who is capable of containing Tracy McGrady. Plus with our frontcourt problems we will need Jason Collins to do a superior job on Yao Ming. I am not going to judge this game, I am going to wait and see on Saturday whether or not Tracy McGrady will be in the game.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top